E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Pics of My New E61 MSport

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 530i_msport' post='334797
There is a separate part number available for the style 138's for the xi models with the different offset (at least that is what the parts department advised me). The wheels with snow tires are sold as a package by BMW Canada and are a different package for the xi's than for the non x vehicles. Both use the style 138 five spoke design.
Oh thanks, I didn't know that there was an option on 138 style with specific offset for xi's.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='334828' date='Sep 15 2006, 12:16 PM
Giorgo eimaste arketoi Ellines edo.
O Andreas (Andy545) tha einai spiti mou tin Kyriaki kai katalavaineis oti exoume na poume polla giati einai apo ta prota meli edo!!

Andy545, Hamann5, ademitt, Kyriakos, Georgos, Voudouris, gianton, dank530gr, olus, nicke60gre kai alloi polloi pou den mporo na thimitho tora, einai Ellines, i exoun katagogi apo Ellada
Oh thanks, I didn't know that there was an option on 138 style with specific offset for xi's.

thanx.prepei na xeroume poioi eimaste
Old 09-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011 F10 535i, Graphite on Oyster, ///Msport, Executive Package, XDrive

Giorgo,

I missed your post originally. Thanks for the kind words.

When do you expect your Msport to arrive?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

you welcome

car went into production last week.My guess is somewhere mid october
Old 09-16-2006, 04:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by ademitt' post='334792' date='Sep 15 2006, 11:44 AM
Yiassou Niko!!! Nice to hear from you.

Yes Carbon Black is a great colour. It rained here for the past three days with snow just outside of the city, so I have some serious war washing to do this weeekend!

Cars in Canada are Left hand drive with km on the speedo.

I hope it is still warm in Divine Greece. It's starting to get cold here which is starting to make me think about snow tires. I cannot use the tires from my E60 as the offset is different so I am looking at picking up a new set on style 128 rims.

All the best to you my friend, yia xara!

Can you post some pictures with your 21" 128 wheels? its for your E61 correct?
Old 09-16-2006, 05:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 F10 535i, Graphite on Oyster, ///Msport, Executive Package, XDrive

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='335034' date='Sep 16 2006, 06:17 AM
Can you post some pictures with your 21" 128 wheels? its for your E61 correct?
They will be 17 inch style 138 wheels for my snows. My apologies to all for stating the wrong style.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Members

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325i (E46) Touring with Sport Package 2007 BMW 503xi (E61) Touring wtih M-sport package

Hello fellow Calgarian. Nice pic on Crescent Road. I live nearby, and have the silver-grey E61 with M Sport package and manual transmission. Awesome car. I got mine in April, factory order. How do you like yours? What about the run flats? Getting snow tire package from Calgary BMW in October and planning to tint the rear windows.

Wes
Old 09-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by binkie' post='335293' date='Sep 16 2006, 06:50 PM
Hello fellow Calgarian. Nice pic on Crescent Road. I live nearby, and have the silver-grey E61 with M Sport package and manual transmission. Awesome car. I got mine in April, factory order. How do you like yours? What about the run flats? Getting snow tire package from Calgary BMW in October and planning to tint the rear windows.

Wes
Hello Wes,

Pics were taken on the southside of Downtown from Parkhill.

I abolsutely love the car and have put aside the concerns I had originally about the x drive. I do miss the Active Steering but have not realy missed dynamic drive.

My E60 had Goodyear RFT's and I had no issue with them. The E61 has Dunlops and they are definitely do create a thump over cracks or bumps in the road. My car is in the shop Monday for iPod install so I will speak to service about them at that time.

Yep, winter is definitely on the way. Like you, I will be getting a set of snows from Calgary BMW towards the end of October.

We should get together for a coffee and compare notes on our cars!

Nice to hear from a fellow Calgarian.

A
Old 12-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Members

My Ride: E61 Sport: Space Grey/Blk, Cold Weather Pkg., Nav

Great looking E61! I also just got an E61, but I took advantage of availability of a new early production 06 model that was getting a little bit "stale" on the dealer's lot, and resulted in a great price. The downside is that I did not have the ability to pick and choose options and colors.

One of the things that I'd like to consider changing is the roof rails. Until seeing your photo, I had never seen an E61 without the rails - it looks much better without them (IMO, and apparently yours!). Did you order the vehicle with the rails deleted, or did you remove them? How is this done?

Thanks for the help.

Craig
Old 12-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Members

My Ride: * 2007 BMW 530xd M pack E61 - NAVI Professional - High Executive - Comfort Seats Leather Dakota Kastanie Braun - Carbon Schwarz - Hifi Professional Logic7 - Safety Glass - Remapped 292 HP 633,6 NM - * 2002 Opel Corsa 1.7dti Sport - Elec.airco - Thermical glas - Proteq - Kempower tuning 100 hp

Originally Posted by rubencr' post='366217' date='Dec 11 2006, 11:30 PM
Great looking E61! I also just got an E61, but I took advantage of availability of a new early production 06 model that was getting a little bit "stale" on the dealer's lot, and resulted in a great price. The downside is that I did not have the ability to pick and choose options and colors.

One of the things that I'd like to consider changing is the roof rails. Until seeing your photo, I had never seen an E61 without the rails - it looks much better without them (IMO, and apparently yours!). Did you order the vehicle with the rails deleted, or did you remove them? How is this done?

Thanks for the help.

Craig
I will get my begin 2007 (2th January 2007). I can't wait....

Quick Reply: Pics of My New E61 MSport