E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Order of the new ride finalized!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Booked: E70n X5 40d M. Carbonblack, oyster, comfortseats, Nav Pro, Active Drive, Panoramic, Hifi PRO DSP, HUD, Alutrim, Satin ext, gloss rails, towconnector, elctric lid, alarm and more. FS: E61 535D -06, Activesteering, Comfort seats, Hifi, M-steeringwheel, PDC, Rails, Tinted windows, Folding mirrors, Towconnector, Alu trims, Panoramic roof, ISO FIX, SonyEricsson BT-HF, 124 wheels, Alarm, Electric lid, Aburn interior, Xenons, Silvergrey and the crappy cupholders!!!

I chickened out and changed my order from Mysticblue to Silvergrey. I realized that my new fancy ride will look like dirt most of the time so it would not be so great with Mysticblue or Titaniumgrey after all. The Amethyst looked great, but not that great with Auburn.

We also made an attempt to get the car with Non-RFT. Took away the selection of optionswheel and hope that it will be same rims, but normal tyres. The option is same wheel with RFT.

Also took away the spare becouse it's standard with normal tyres.

Saved some buck on the spare-kit so I changed to M wheel instead of Sports.

So now the wait have started. Strange that the current one feel slower and slower and less fun to drive for each day that passes... It will be many minutes to count to end of March...
Old 01-15-2006, 08:25 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E61 535d sport, Silver Grey/grey/maple. 20" Hartge Nova 7. Previously 19" staggered 172s

Originally Posted by Robert J' post='223412' date='Jan 12 2006, 08:02 PM
So now the wait have started. Strange that the current one feel slower and slower and less fun to drive for each day that passes... It will be many minutes to count to end of March...
Funny that, I've noticed the same. I only have to wait until March 1 though.