E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

My '06 E61 535d arrived at the dealer today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Get the comfort seats.. They are way better then the sportseats..
Old 10-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JWD' date='Oct 8 2005, 06:09 AM
My dealer called me that my car arrived at the showroom today.
It'll be ready on Wednesday but I can't wait to see it in person so I'll head to my dealer within a few hours.
Offcourse I'll take some pics so I was wondering if you guys want to see some specific pics of the car?
If so then let me know
It has got all options except ACC and active steering since I don't like both.
[snapback]181241[/snapback]
Is your car the famous monaco blue? boy what a nice car. I love that interior with that blue. Very unique may I add.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:56 AM
JWD
Members

Originally Posted by amigo525' date='Oct 13 2005, 01:51 AM
Is your car the famous monaco blue? boy what a nice car. I love that interior with that blue. Very unique may I add.
[snapback]183451[/snapback]
Nope, it's Carbon black but it actually looks more blue than black in the light.
Thanks for your compliments!

P.s. Delivery of the car has been postponed to tomorrow (Friday), the dealer made a mistake with the registration of the car (Gotta love BMW dealers).
Old 10-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Senior Members

Love your car! Got damn it looks good!

Enjoy your new ride
Old 10-16-2005, 02:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530 2006 msport package, steptronic, pdc, mystik blue, grey dakota leather, sunroof, Bi-Xenon, heated rear seats, Hi-FI system, velour carpets

Nice ride!! Congrats!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 12:37 PM
JWD
Members

After more than 400 kms of pure driving pleasure I have to say this is one of the best cars in the world.
Took some quick pics of the car this evening, the car is quite dirty yet so I'll take some better ones somewhere next week.

Say Hi to my girlfriend

Old 10-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: -04 530D

Absolute dream car. That would be my choise but 535D nor Touring was available et that time.

Concratulations!!!

Skaffa
Old 10-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Members

My Ride: Booked: E70n X5 40d M. Carbonblack, oyster, comfortseats, Nav Pro, Active Drive, Panoramic, Hifi PRO DSP, HUD, Alutrim, Satin ext, gloss rails, towconnector, elctric lid, alarm and more. FS: E61 535D -06, Activesteering, Comfort seats, Hifi, M-steeringwheel, PDC, Rails, Tinted windows, Folding mirrors, Towconnector, Alu trims, Panoramic roof, ISO FIX, SonyEricsson BT-HF, 124 wheels, Alarm, Electric lid, Aburn interior, Xenons, Silvergrey and the crappy cupholders!!!

Lovley choise you have made!!

I?m thinking of replacing my E61 525i with a car like yours! Fun to see a car with almost the colours that I have been thinking of, same interior but orientalblue and polished alu. You wrote in the first message that you had not selected ACC. But at the images it looks like you have the extended version of ACC.

Is your tyres RFT or normal? My dealer are not shure if the data that says that RFT is option for 2006 is correct.

/Robert
Old 10-30-2005, 06:43 AM
JWD
Members

Lovley choise you have made!!
Thanks

You wrote in the first message that you had not selected ACC. But at the images it looks like you have the extended version of ACC.
Nope, I don't have the active cruise control, I don't like the BMW version, however I might consider it in my next BMW if they come up with a ACC version that works like the one that's on the new Mercedes S which works from 0-200 km/h

Is your tyres RFT or normal? My dealer are not shure if the data that says that RFT is option for 2006 is correct.
As far as I know all '06 E60/E61s come standard with RFT's and so does mine.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Members

My Ride: Booked: E70n X5 40d M. Carbonblack, oyster, comfortseats, Nav Pro, Active Drive, Panoramic, Hifi PRO DSP, HUD, Alutrim, Satin ext, gloss rails, towconnector, elctric lid, alarm and more. FS: E61 535D -06, Activesteering, Comfort seats, Hifi, M-steeringwheel, PDC, Rails, Tinted windows, Folding mirrors, Towconnector, Alu trims, Panoramic roof, ISO FIX, SonyEricsson BT-HF, 124 wheels, Alarm, Electric lid, Aburn interior, Xenons, Silvergrey and the crappy cupholders!!!

Oh, ACC was cruise control! I was to old in my thoughts and was thinking climate control...

Did you choose the panoramaroof? I'm considering folding mirrors and panoramaroof, but not the comfort locking.

Quick Reply: My '06 E61 535d arrived at the dealer today!