Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

Manual Canadian E61s for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 07:11 PM
New Members

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: '08 E61 manual
Default Manual Canadian E61s for sale

Hi,
In a gesture of brotherly love for all the members of this forum, I wanted to let you know I have a few E61's manuals pop on my radar:
Name:  6vAVwBe.png
Views: 5837
Size:  178.5 KB

2010 Monaco Blue on Cream Beige with 131k km - CAD$25,798

CarProof is clean. Considering the following, it is not a bad deal:
- 1 of 32 Canadian E61 LCI Manuals
- 1 of 6 Canadian E61 LCI Manuals in Monaco Blue (1 is mine, 1 is the one with the $23k accident)
- 1 of 1 Canadian E61 LCI Manuals in Monaco Blue on Cream Beige
- it has Sport, Premium, Cold Weather Packages + Comfort Access/Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Park Distance Control, Navi, Sirius XM radio

2006 Monaco Blue on Beige with 152k km - CAD$14,500

Was holding on this one for a friend, but he chickened out and will get an '06 A6 wagon/auto.

I've seen the car and it is in good working order. Some minor stuff, like the driver cupholder is a bit iffy and the tailgate wiring is still original, so it will need changing sooner rather than later. However for the money, you'd be able to afford a soldering kit and do it over a weekend.
Everything on the car works, including all tailgate wiring related stuff (lights, switches, etc.), plus the owner was throwing in winter tires and some other accessories.
I don't have the exact stats for the pre-LCI, but I've been told it's 1 of 36 Canadian pre-LCI manual wagons.
It does have Heated Steering Wheel, Navi, Premium Sound and auto-trunk

This is really a rare chance to not only have one but two manual wagons for sale, considering I've been looking for a good one for 3 years...
So good luck and may the best enthusiast win.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:51 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 BMW 535 Wagon

Originally Posted by TopPMP
Hi,
In a gesture of brotherly love for all the members of this forum, I wanted to let you know I have a few E61's manuals pop on my radar:

2010 Monaco Blue on Cream Beige with 131k km - CAD$25,798

CarProof is clean. Considering the following, it is not a bad deal:
- 1 of 32 Canadian E61 LCI Manuals
- 1 of 6 Canadian E61 LCI Manuals in Monaco Blue (1 is mine, 1 is the one with the $23k accident)
- 1 of 1 Canadian E61 LCI Manuals in Monaco Blue on Cream Beige
- it has Sport, Premium, Cold Weather Packages + Comfort Access/Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Park Distance Control, Navi, Sirius XM radio

2006 Monaco Blue on Beige with 152k km - CAD$14,500

Was holding on this one for a friend, but he chickened out and will get an '06 A6 wagon/auto.

I've seen the car and it is in good working order. Some minor stuff, like the driver cupholder is a bit iffy and the tailgate wiring is still original, so it will need changing sooner rather than later. However for the money, you'd be able to afford a soldering kit and do it over a weekend.
Everything on the car works, including all tailgate wiring related stuff (lights, switches, etc.), plus the owner was throwing in winter tires and some other accessories.
I don't have the exact stats for the pre-LCI, but I've been told it's 1 of 36 Canadian pre-LCI manual wagons.
It does have Heated Steering Wheel, Navi, Premium Sound and auto-trunk

This is really a rare chance to not only have one but two manual wagons for sale, considering I've been looking for a good one for 3 years...
So good luck and may the best enthusiast win.
Wow, I knew those cars were rare, but not that rare. I guess I have 1 of the other 6 manual Monaco blue wagons in Canada.

Do you know how many M-Package wagons there are in Canada? Mine also happens to be.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:44 AM
New Members

My Ride: e61 6MT
Model Year: 2010

hello,

I too have been looking for a manual wagon and ended up with the 131,000km in your write up. I was browsing and found this forum yesterday and was surprised to see the car listed.

Flew to Ottawa last week , test drove it and drove it home. So far everything is working well although I am aware of the preventative maintenance lineup for the car. Got full records and it is nicely optioned. Opti-coated last week. Will,post pics soon.

I will make frequent use of the boards here.

Many thanks,
Bill
Old 10-23-2015, 01:09 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by dan76bert
Wow, I knew those cars were rare, but not that rare. I guess I have 1 of the other 6 manual Monaco blue wagons in Canada.

Do you know how many M-Package wagons there are in Canada? Mine also happens to be.
Hey Dan,
According to my data sources, there were no Canadian manual LCI E61's with the M sport kit.
There may have been a few pre-LCI, so '06-'07, but I don't have data for it.

If you want you can PM me the last 7 digits of the VIN to confirm,
Cheers
Old 10-23-2015, 01:27 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by hpuck
hello,

I too have been looking for a manual wagon and ended up with the 131,000km in your write up. I was browsing and found this forum yesterday and was surprised to see the car listed.

Flew to Ottawa last week , test drove it and drove it home. So far everything is working well although I am aware of the preventative maintenance lineup for the car. Got full records and it is nicely optioned. Opti-coated last week. Will,post pics soon.

I will make frequent use of the boards here.

Many thanks,
Bill
Hey Bill!
Great job! Dealer sent me a few pics back in the day and it looked good!
For preventative maintenance, I would suggest verifying the tailgate wiring harness & wiper assembly, check the rear water lines plugs and get a walnut blast.
Other than that, just enjoy it or like some guys around here, get some tasteful upgrades.
I already have the M sport package in the garage, ready for paint and install for spring. Looking for some nice wheels (128's probably) and angel eyes (LUX maybe).
Cheers
Old 10-01-2018, 07:06 PM
New Members

My Ride: Silver
Model Year: 2006

I have a 2006 530xi sport and cold weather pkg, rear heated seats/sunshades, black shadowline trim. And manual in titanium silver. I knew they were pretty rare.
Shortly after I bought mine, there was a 2008 335xi 6spd M-sport with cooled seats and radar cruise for almost double what I paid. I've also seen an 08 auto black M-sport in Quebec on Kijiji. But the M-sport steering wheels aren't heated.
For long term reliability I didn't want turbos.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Probation Members

My Ride: C63S Coupe

Hi this thread is super old but since it shows up first thing in Google when one searches "Canadian airbag sticker" or "French airbag sticker", I thought I would post here.

See attached for a vectorized sticker. Print it at Staples (as a mailing label) if you need.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
fake_sticker.pdf (688.4 KB, 226 views)