E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all

I am new here

Hope some can help me. I am seeking for a touring, e61. I am dreaming of a 550, but it is a bit hard on the gas...so, I have turned to the 530.
I am thinking of a facelift model, late 2007/2008 one.
What to look for, to stay away from? Any thing at all?
Or is it a safe buy?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

first off, welcome on board and enjoy the forums!

To help us better help you, please enter your Location details. You do this by clicking on My Controls at the top of this page, then on the left hand side click on Edit Profile Information, and then add your location details on the right hand side of the page.

coming back to the question you raised, there have been a few related posts on this, which should help you further. Click on the links below to read these posts. If you have any more questions after that, post them up and we'll try to help...

switching to a Touring #1
switching to a Touring #2