E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has connection to shipping E61 M5 to California USA?? If not I would have to build a 535XIT and change all the outside parts to the m5.. finding all the parts is very hard too. please help thanks.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

M5 and 535xiT are two different cars. Make sure you are getting what you want.

Also, Google is your friend. There are hundreds of companies that will ship a car overseas. There are a handful of companies that will ship and take care of all the paperwork to make a car legal in North America
Old 02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by VIPModularWheels
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has connection to shipping E61 M5 to California USA?? If not I would have to build a 535XIT and change all the outside parts to the m5.. finding all the parts is very hard too. please help thanks.
It'd be great to see someone import and federalize an E61 M5. There's a local BMW guy here that has what I believe is the only E34 M5 touring/wagon in the US. He takes it to all the car events like Bimmerfest...etc..
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a certain feeling that this guy does not want to buy a car for himself.

maybe he works for a wheel company and wants to test wheels on this car? test fitment, make photoshoots etc.. hence his user name?

in any case he would be well advised to explain exactly what he is after - there are lots of people here that would be happy to help under the right circumstances, but if one cannot explain what he wants...?