E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

GOT IT!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Booked: E70n X5 40d M. Carbonblack, oyster, comfortseats, Nav Pro, Active Drive, Panoramic, Hifi PRO DSP, HUD, Alutrim, Satin ext, gloss rails, towconnector, elctric lid, alarm and more. FS: E61 535D -06, Activesteering, Comfort seats, Hifi, M-steeringwheel, PDC, Rails, Tinted windows, Folding mirrors, Towconnector, Alu trims, Panoramic roof, ISO FIX, SonyEricsson BT-HF, 124 wheels, Alarm, Electric lid, Aburn interior, Xenons, Silvergrey and the crappy cupholders!!!

Alex!

What a car!! You'll be one of a kind in US with that and it looks so nice! Great choise of color and rims!
Old 09-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Members

My Ride: delivered 5 sep 06: 520d E61, silver gray, dakota truffle brown, comfort seats, aluminium, PDC, nav pro, pro spkrs, 124 rims, auto a/c, comfort access, anti d mirrors, side airbags, int rem ctrl, roll blinds, glazing, green band, light pack, storage comp

Originally Posted by Robert J' post='334980' date='Sep 16 2006, 01:10 AM
Alex!

What a car!! You'll be one of a kind in US with that and it looks so nice! Great choise of color and rims!
Thanks Robert,
this is finally the car all my questions to you were about. Finally got it here. Probably the last thing to get was the panoramic roof but I've already busted the budget limit. I don't suggest anybody to have it with steptronic cause I think it will get some power due to more attriction. The power is ....ok.... of course, is a 2000cc, I just image what the 3500 would be ..whatever, I'm very happy for the moment and hopefully I'll get the chance to see the real performance once in Italy
Old 05-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Members

Must be a rare site, congrats!