E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Seat moving with linbus?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 11:43 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 530d
Model Year: 2006
Default Seat moving with linbus?

Hi guys. I retrofitted heated seats full electric from half electric but i read that to make them move you have to get linbus connected to the seat module but which cable is linbus behind the pdc/dsc module?

anybody have wiring diagram, cant find on google..
Old 11-04-2017, 03:46 PM
New Members

My Ride: ,retro sport button,comfort seats,m5 front and rear swaybars,pullbars,550 brakes kit with slotted and drilled rotors,upper strut brace,lower 2pt brace,3im,power box,m5 eom wheels,m5 rep bumper and skirts.
Model Year: 2007

I can check the wiring, but the only wires from there that you may need are for the heat. The m5 seats also have cooling and sport bollosters.what seats are you using, the comfort seats or active?
Old 11-05-2017, 08:28 AM
New Members

My Ride: E60 530d
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by JuniorB
I can check the wiring, but the only wires from there that you may need are for the heat. The m5 seats also have cooling and sport bollosters.what seats are you using, the comfort seats or active?

i have heat and they work via kbus right? But i have cant move the seat since they need linbus i think connected..
the seat i had was half electric heated and i switched to full electric comfort heated seats
not cooling or active