E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Reverse camera E6x CIC Programming?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 05:54 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 535D
Model Year: 2005
Default Reverse camera E6x CIC Programming?

Hello,

Everybody knows that a camera emulator in E6X not working after coding, on E9x and E7x its no problem.

Now i know the problem is with the software in the CIC, because one time i try to make this is had a E60 and a E90 CIC when i code the camera in the E90 CIC and put the E90 CIC into the E60 it was working 100% but when code camera option with NCS into E60 unit only pdc screen come up and no camera.

Now i know its a software issue in the CIC but i can find nothing on any forum wich module needs to be flashed into the CIC, my opinnion is that its the best to use E70 software into the E60 CIC, because otherwise you also get problems with seat heating, because on E90 cannot set het heat in the CIC.

Can any one tell me wich module inside CIC needs to be flashed with E70 software? is it CIC.GW CIC BO CIC-A ???

Somebody know something about this?

Thanks alot

P.S. i not need to know how i need to flash it because with winkfp i know how the programms work thats no problem