E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Question a R1 Concepts purchase

Old 04-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW 550I BLK
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N62
Default Question a R1 Concepts purchase

I was wondering has anyone ordered the r1 concepts eline rotors? If so did they or should they have come in a box that says r1 concepts eline? Especially if they came directly from the r1 concepts store? Bc i called the company to order mine but when they came yesterday they were just in a white box with brake shoes and sensor cables in a white box also with no names of the products. So how do i know if the are elines or a lower line they sale like Hart rotors. Can someone pls shed some light onnthis for me
Old 04-15-2017, 01:49 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try contacting R1 Concepts with a photo of the product you received. They should be able to confirm if it is one of theirs.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:09 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545, 6 Spd Manual, Blk Lthr, Sport Pkg, Sport Sts, Logic 7, Cold Wthr Pkg, Full L.E.D. Interior, Red Eng. Cvr, Mtech Front Bmpr, M5 Spoiler, Matte Blk Grill, Red Caps, Slttd & Drlld Rotors, 20
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by star69me
I was wondering has anyone ordered the r1 concepts eline rotors? If so did they or should they have come in a box that says r1 concepts eline? Especially if they came directly from the r1 concepts store? Bc i called the company to order mine but when they came yesterday they were just in a white box with brake shoes and sensor cables in a white box also with no names of the products. So how do i know if the are elines or a lower line they sale like Hart rotors. Can someone pls shed some light onnthis for me

Ordered the R1 concept Eline and Hawk Pads from Michael@ acute performance a couple of years back. Mine just came in a USPS priority box nothing labeled had no issues though that was years ago still using the same rotors to date. Gotta love a 6MT, lol.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:49 AM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Quarta2six
Ordered the R1 concept Eline and Hawk Pads from Michael@ acute performance a couple of years back. Mine just came in a USPS priority box nothing labeled had no issues though that was years ago still using the same rotors to date. Gotta love a 6MT, lol.
Thanks man. Well i called R1 back and we talked for a while and they explained that they were out of boxes at the time and they were moving things around. The pkg i got didnt come with hawk pads, they said i would of paid more but the ones i got were good. I paid $300.00 for 4 black edition cross drilled and slotted rotors, brake pads and sensors. So i guess im good..

Last edited by star69me; 04-17-2017 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Was not finished
Old 04-17-2017, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Received 292 Likes on 281 Posts
My Ride: 05 530i M54
Model Year: 05 530i
Engine: 3.0 M54

I order R1 rotors (drill&slotted) for all 4 of my cars since 2007. They have gotten to the point that every box I get now is white and unmarked. I have not had any issues and they perform the same as they did when I first start purchasing from them. The brakes I get a carbon I never pay attention to the brand because you never know what they are anyway because they also just come in an unmarked box
Old 04-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Members
Senior Members

Default Ok

[QUOTE=seanjordan20;1588215]I order R1 rotors (drill&slotted) for all 4 of my cars since 2007. They have gotten to the point that every box I get now is white and unmarked. I have not had any issues and they perform the same as they did when I first start purchasing from them. The brakes I get a carbon I never pay attention to the brand because you never know what they are anyway because they also just come in an unmarked box[/QUOTE

Thanks SJ20 you described my boxes to a T. Im good now

Search this Thread