E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Question about the H&R springs

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 04:05 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW 550I BLK
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N62

Originally Posted by KyleB
It shouldn't. H&R is about as reputable as it gets when it comes to springs. Whatever they specified in the description is what you should expect. My Eibachs are supposed to lower the car about the same, and I do just fine with it. Good luck with your car

Thanks again. Hey one last comment. How does your do in and around Orlando especially around downtown and heading toward Fields BMW. i know those areas have some rugged roads.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:32 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: 530i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: M54

Originally Posted by star69me
Thanks again. Hey one last comment. How does your do in and around Orlando especially around downtown and heading toward Fields BMW. i know those areas have some rugged roads.
I really don't get over to Orlando too often, but I do drive into Tampa from time to time and the car does just fine. You have to be careful over speed bumps, steep inclines, driveways, etc, but nothing that you wouldn't already watch out for.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:16 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535xi wagon
Model Year: 2008
Engine: N54

Called ECS Tuning today and put in a request for them to look into why I am riding on what feels like the bump stops. As mentioned above I am using the B8s and H&R sport springs on a 535xi wagon. The rear is lowered by links which I have yet to install. I have fabricated my own from suggestions on this forum, just not sure what the length should be compared to the 7.5 cm stock ones.

Any help so I can right my ride would be appreciated. I would hate to replace the strut/ Spring setup again!