E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

At last some pic of my mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Looks great Pingu, but I would say that the clear tailights and the stickers have to go. Afterall, you're driving a real car, not a pimped out/trying to hard, honda civic. Otherwise, car looks great.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Members

To each his own. I like like the front. The rear looks a little too busy to me.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Y'all know that ACS is not my fav

BUT your car is very clean and nice, and even if ACS I like it as it is 100% pure, and even like the interior and the sticker on doors keep rollin' playa
Old 10-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 2006 525d Steptronic, Carbon Black, M Sport-Package, Style 135M Rims, Beige Interior, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Comfort Seats, Professional Navigation with BMW Online and BMW Assist, HUD, Logic7, TV, Bluetooth, Speech Control, Active Steering, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, 6-Disc Changer, Heated Seats (front and back), Extended Climate, PDC, Sunroof, Auto-Dim. Int + Folding Exterior Mirrors, Electric Rear- and Side Blinds, Foldable rear seats, Electric Adjustable Steering Wheel

i know what's still missing:

xenon and lowering the car

Old 10-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 - M5 - Alpine White - Portland Brown Full Merino - Madeira Walnut - Manual Trans - Enhanced Premium Sound - HD Radio - Sirius- iPod - Sun Shades - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access

PINGU

I have the same color silver as your car and I think the clear tail lights along with your car color are fantastic. I also think you are a good father to give your children and wife such a safe car.

What kind of serpent is that on the ground? Do they bite, is it a pet? Do people eat them? I know in Mexico the iguana is often prepared for human consumption.

Here in Los Angeles we have smaller lizards (I live in out-skirts of town) and many snakes. Just this morning I saw a large red-tailed hawk fly by carrying a snake in its talons. Funny thing, most of the reptiles I see are on the left side of my car.

Your shark-fin looks lower profile than mine. I wish we did not need any protruding shapes marring the sleek lines of our E60.

It?s obvious you have put a lot of time, energy and care into your E60. Congratulations!

Bill Handy
Old 10-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by wmhandy' post='350014' date='Oct 30 2006, 04:34 AM
PINGU

I have the same color silver as your car and I think the clear tail lights along with your car color are fantastic. I also think you are a good father to give your children and wife such a safe car.

What kind of serpent is that on the ground? Do they bite, is it a pet? Do people eat them? I know in Mexico the iguana is often prepared for human consumption.

Here in Los Angeles we have smaller lizards (I live in out-skirts of town) and many snakes. Just this morning I saw a large red-tailed hawk fly by carrying a snake in its talons. Funny thing, most of the reptiles I see are on the left side of my car.

Your shark-fin looks lower profile than mine. I wish we did not need any protruding shapes marring the sleek lines of our E60.

It?s obvious you have put a lot of time, energy and care into your E60. Congratulations!

Bill Handy
Thanks
I was parking and when I got out the door a thing was runing from my wheel so I had a look and it was a very smooth back lizard. I have seen them before but dont know what they are called in english.
about eating them well there a saying any thing that moves and the back is facing the sky you chan eat it.
So I thing yes you can eat it. But I never eaten 1.
No itis not my pet but I wish I did have 1. I love stuff like this.
My car is not 100% safe yet, I need to change the brake pads and rotors. they are will be next.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='349981' date='Oct 30 2006, 02:54 AM
Looks great Pingu, but I would say that the clear tailights and the stickers have to go. Afterall, you're driving a real car, not a pimped out/trying to hard, honda civic. Otherwise, car looks great.
buy the way stickers are not just for japanese cars, have you seen the M4 RING TAXI?
If I can find some 1 too make this, I love to have this on my car.

[attachment=32462:attachment]

I know that in the US they are very mad about stickers on there cars, that why you think they car cheep, I agree too that why I only have all AC 1s and no other brand on the car or the front wheel arch panel which most people do.

take a look this is all I am trying to do.
[attachment=32463:attachment]
Old 10-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Contributors

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ats77' post='349991' date='Oct 30 2006, 03:49 AM
Y'all know that ACS is not my fav

BUT your car is very clean and nice, and even if ACS I like it as it is 100% pure, and even like the interior and the sticker on doors keep rollin' playa
well not 100% ACS5 yet need the tail pipe and the mirrors but I don`t like there mirrors that much.
I mite just get some silver carbon fiber mirrors
Old 10-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sese' post='350010' date='Oct 30 2006, 04:23 AM
i know what's still missing:

xenon and lowering the car

I don`t need xenons because I never turn on the light at night, only the spot and the angle lights.
For the lowering I wish I can do it, I need to move house if I lower the car.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 5.30i Saphire Black on Auburn, Sports Pckg, Premium Pckg, Sound Pckg, HUD, Cold Weather Pckg, Heated Rear Seats, Electronic Rear Window Shade, Foldable Rear Seats with Ski Bag, European Reflectors, Active Steering, PDC, 19" AC Schnitzer Type II, Front: 245/35, Rear: 275/30 Toyo T1S, H&R Sports Springs, 35% Tinted Windows, B&B exhaust w/ custom straight pipe

yo Pinguhk, nice ride. I love the steering wheel. But I will have to agree with what most of the guys already said, remove the clear tail lights and stickers. I dont think people need to read the ACS stickers to know that you got ACS body kit on. And also, lower your car. I was debating whether I should lower my car or not for the past 6 months, and I decided to go with springs. I love the new look, and I think you will too.

Quick Reply: At last some pic of my mods