E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

installed Pluse saver or F16

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

I install this on my last pre lci and the battery lasted much longer over 5 years when I sold the car and the new owner still have not change the battery and its been over 7 years and also I can feel the pickup is better.
I did save some fuel not much
This is good for any cars which has engine less than 2500cc

http://www.pulsesaver.com.au/

http://www.f16.com.hk/tech.php
Attached Thumbnails installed Pluse saver or F16-img_0002.jpg  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:25 AM
Contributors

What does it do?
Old 04-13-2011, 06:03 AM
Contributors

Can anyone shed more light on this product? Is it worth it for $149?
Old 04-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 530i premium package/active steering/auto sunshade/tiag/black dakota leather/logic 7 35% tint all around 19' DPE GT7

for $150 why bother, the last time I was at my dealer they quoted $185 for a new battery.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alpina04
Can anyone shed more light on this product? Is it worth it for $149?
I think it is well worth it and also you can install it on your next car.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cleung
for $150 why bother, the last time I was at my dealer they quoted $185 for a new battery.
you know it not just for the battery, the pickup on the car is much better and faster and save fuel too.
for me I like to have a better planet for my kids and try to save the planet, you do know these batterys are not good for the planet so why not try and use every juice out of it. why not change a battery in 8 years time instead of 5 years time, my 2 cen.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Members

These types of devices are also known as scrubbers. They produce a high frequency that is emitted into the systems electronics. It helps batteries from producing buildup and can produce a more efficient spark on engines. This is great for engines and systems that run analog fequencies. The E60 is almost completely digital. A lot of this high analog frequency will be filtered out by digital systems and solid state components.

One of the nasty side effects is it causes excessive corrsion. Think about every time your spark plug fires, it creates a slight buildup of residue. After some time, it is needed to be replaced. It is similar to how old slot cars worked. Remember how you would have to clean off the contacts with an eraser or sand paper? Now imagine what this high frequency does to every electrical component and contact that it passed through. If the electrical connections are good, then there is nothing to worry about. It is just a little more maintenance to make sure your connections are always good.

I would just like to express that these are my opinions and experiences. I'm not knocking this product at all. It absolutely benefits analog circuits and certain ignition types. I'm just not going to be introducing just any highy frequency into my car until they release more information on exactly what this does. Are they saying it produces an 'ultra high frequency' (as they stated) in the 300 MHz to 3 GHz range? What hertz is this frequency exactly? I would definitely like to know more about this product.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Elvis T
These types of devices are also known as scrubbers. They produce a high frequency that is emitted into the systems electronics. It helps batteries from producing buildup and can produce a more efficient spark on engines. This is great for engines and systems that run analog fequencies. The E60 is almost completely digital. A lot of this high analog frequency will be filtered out by digital systems and solid state components.

One of the nasty side effects is it causes excessive corrsion. Think about every time your spark plug fires, it creates a slight buildup of residue. After some time, it is needed to be replaced. It is similar to how old slot cars worked. Remember how you would have to clean off the contacts with an eraser or sand paper? Now imagine what this high frequency does to every electrical component and contact that it passed through. If the electrical connections are good, then there is nothing to worry about. It is just a little more maintenance to make sure your connections are always good.

I would just like to express that these are my opinions and experiences. I'm not knocking this product at all. It absolutely benefits analog circuits and certain ignition types. I'm just not going to be introducing just any highy frequency into my car until they release more information on exactly what this does. Are they saying it produces an 'ultra high frequency' (as they stated) in the 300 MHz to 3 GHz range? What hertz is this frequency exactly? I would definitely like to know more about this product.
you should email the 2 company's and try and get more info out of them.
has this from 2005 and no prom with it.