E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Help me out- E60ers

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 06:11 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535i e60
Default Help me out- E60ers

Yo guys i just registered in this forum and it looks sick and fun so far.
Alright so, this is my first car and i just got 535i, its completely stock, can you guys suggest me one of the best exhaust systems and rims too, by the way, i like the exhaust like m series that have 4 exhaust pipes at the end, its annoying when theres 2 only. Also i think you guys been bmw drivers since long time ago, what do you guys think about JB4 tune, are there advantages or disadvantages?
Recommend me best available mods for e60, as i said first car at the age of 17.

Thanks, Edon.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:25 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 525i
Model Year: 206

Hold on to the excitement for now.

Drive the car as is for the next 3 months and see what is lacking. Probably you might realize there are other priorities than the exhaust and rims. 535i Ey0 is a damn good car but keep in mind its only a few years younger than yourself, except you've been growing and its been aging.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:39 AM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2010 535i xdrive
Model Year: 2010

Congrats and welcome aboard.

If you are looking to add more power, and are relatively inexperienced with tuning, I would pass on the JB4 and get an android device and download the BMW MHD tuning app. For your age I think you would be better using the app over a piggyback tune. Most experienced tuners will use both JB4 and MHD, so in no way is MHD inferior, just a little different.

if you opt for a quad exhaust you need a new diffuser as well. Costs can add up for this cosmetic upgrade. Umnitza makes a quad exhaust or you can try a local muffler shop to see if they can fabricate one for you.

Umnitza also sells a body kit if you are looking for the msport look.

https://www.umnitza.com/e60-5-series-quad-exhaust.html