E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Hamann BMW E60

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2003, 09:16 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hamann-Motorsport

Brand-new from HAMANN MOTORSPORT:
Sporty accessories and engine tuning for the new BMW 5 Series

The new BMW 5 Series smoothly carries on the path of success of its predecessor. HAMANN MOTORSPORT offers a full range of sporty accessories and performance tuning for all engine versions.

The bodywork of the new BMW 5 Series can be upgraded with elegantly styled HAMANN aerodynamics components. The HAMANN front spoiler doesn't only give the sedan a more striking face but also minimizes the lift on the front axle at high speeds.

The HAMANN side skirts make the four-door car look lower and more stretched. The HAMANN rear panel with cut-out for the HAMANN 2-pipe sport rear silencer rounds out the sporty yet elegant shape of the HAMANN conversion. In addition the range for the sedan contains a HAMANN roof spoiler and a HAMANN rear spoiler.

HAMANN offers one of the most extensive ranges of custom-made wheel/tire combinations from 17- to 20-inch in diameter for the new BMW 5 Series. The biggest version are multi-piece HAMANN PG3 light alloy wheels of the dimensions 9Jx20 front and 10Jx20 rear. 245/30 ZR 20 tires front and 285/25 ZR 20 tires on the rear axle were tested out to be the perfect tire choice for these wheels.

Alternatively available are different other one-piece and modular HAMANN light alloy wheels in various widths and 17-, 18- or 19-inch in diameter.

For a wedge-shaped lowering of the new 5 Series car by about 40 millimeters front and about 20 millimeters on the rear axle, HAMANN provides progressive springs to combine with the standard shock absorbers.

Alternatively HAMANN will soon offer a height-adjustable coil over sport suspension which doesn't only give the BMW a stiffer damper set-up. In addition the lowering can be adjusted up to 60 millimeters on the front axle and up to 30 millimeters rear. HAMANN sport anti-roll bars can be installed to reduce the side tilt of the car as much as possible.

The HAMANN high performance exhaust system with 355 x 32 millimeters large, slotted and vented discs and 4-pot fixed calipers on the front axle provide for optimal deceleration and maximum resistance.

Therewith the new BMW 5 Series is perfectly geared up for powerful HAMANN engine tuning. While the performance kit for the 530d turbodiesel model is still in preparation, HAMANN increased-capacity engines are already available for the 530i and the upcoming 545i.

The HAMANN HM 3.3 increased-capacity engine for the 530i delivers 286 hp / 210 kW at 6,200 rpm and 355 Nm of maximum torque at 4,000 revs. With it the tuned 530i accelerates in about 6.0 seconds from 0 - 100 km/h and reaches a maximum speed of about 270 km/h.

For the BMW 545i there is available the HAMANN HM 5.0 increased capacity engine. After the engine conversion there are available 412 hp / 303 kW at 6,100 rpm and a maximum torque of 535 Nm at 3,900 revs. The road performances are on purebred sportscar level: The sprint from 0 - 100 km/h only takes 5.1 seconds, maximum speed is about 285 km/h.

Sound, exciting look and optimized performance are the features of the HAMANN 2-pipe sport rear silencer which is offered in custom-made versions for all motorizations including the Turbodiesel models. For the 545i there are additionally manufactured special exhaust manifolds and metal-bed sport catalysts.

For the interior the owner of the new BMW 5 Series has the choice between sporty HAMANN accessories such as an ergonomically shaped airbag-sport-steering-wheel or pedals and a gearshift-lever-knob made from aluminium. The cockpit can be made even more exclusively with a custom-made HAMANN full leather trim, which is offered in various colors and designs.
Old 09-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Members

i hate that hamann posted such small pics which is a double whammy in this case bc the car is a really dark color. i really want to see the front and rear, esp the rear to see how well they did the quad pipes. thanks for the post.

steven
Old 09-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Members

No Problem

Ya its annoying how they post small pics, you cant see the details
Old 09-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Marvel

G-Power made some great looking DTM body kit for the E-39. They have a new body kit introduced for the new E60, can't wait for the DTM version of it. Check this out!
Old 09-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Marvel

Check their site at

http://www.g-power.de