E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

CCC wiring harness

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 12:56 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60 530D and e46 320i
Default CCC wiring harness

Hello, I bought a 2004 530d, wich had radio stolen. Owner told me that it was neatly plugged out. When I started installing a new radio this is what I found out.

http://m.imgur.com/mEDp874,9SqNXu9,SncIE0v

Everything had been cut, now it seems there's optical fiber wires cut too. It seems that I can't just solder the wires back so does anybody know part number for the wiring and how much do I need to take the dash apart to install new wiring?
Old 04-18-2017, 01:37 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: ,retro sport button,comfort seats,m5 front and rear swaybars,pullbars,550 brakes kit with slotted and drilled rotors,upper strut brace,lower 2pt brace,3im,power box,m5 eom wheels,m5 rep bumper and skirts.
Model Year: 2007

Here's what I know about this, all of the ccc wiring is integrated into the whole dash harness. I'm going for the no nav to nav retro and do know all the wiring is not plugs,because of the locations,antenna,idrive, its all in the wire loom thru out the dash. I don't know if the nav plugs are there on my no nav car, but expect to either cut an equal harness for what's in your car, or go for the whole one. I only know this because of me putting a n54 in my car, I need all the modules under there also. I cannot confirm about the fiber optic, but the wiring is very small, like 22gauge. You can solider that wire, but your issue may be the antenna. This is what I found on my early 08 535. Hope this helps.