E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Bilstein B4? And type of springs

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW 550I BLK
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N62
Default Bilstein B4? And type of springs

Ok im about to pull the trigger on my struts/shocks purchase. i have a 07 550i non sport model v8 and im gonna go with the bilstein B4, question is do i go with the h&r sport or touring springs or the eibach pro kit im not looking for a drastic drop or an uneven drop, just a nice look. Do i need to or is there a certain type or brand of bump stops, boots ect i need to get so i dont have to go back later to replace. Im currently sitting on 19's staggered and i was thinking about going 20 staggered. Any advice good or bad will be greatly appreciated. The Koni fsd are out of the running.

07 jet blk 550i
Old 03-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW 550I BLK
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N62

Any takers on this???

Originally Posted by star69me
Ok im about to pull the trigger on my struts/shocks purchase. i have a 07 550i non sport model v8 and im gonna go with the bilstein B4, question is do i go with the h&r sport or touring springs or the eibach pro kit im not looking for a drastic drop or an uneven drop, just a nice look. Do i need to or is there a certain type or brand of bump stops, boots ect i need to get so i dont have to go back later to replace. Im currently sitting on 19's staggered and i was thinking about going 20 staggered. Any advice good or bad will be greatly appreciated. The Koni fsd are out of the running.

07 jet blk 550i