E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Anyone interested in Group Buy (Spring) for CIC Retrofit + Combox

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

I'm interested. Patryk is a well know member\vendor here for the CIC retrofit, so why not hit him up.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: alpine white 535 E61
Model Year: 08

I got a price from patryk awhile back I forgot pricing, maybe let's us know what the none group by price is . And maybe some pics and features.. I maybe in all dependent on pricing...
Old 03-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Members

There are basically 2 vendors from my initial search which are Patrys in Poland and Bimmer-Tech in Canada. They are both experienced and professional (Based on my reading of the forum).
Their website are : http://www.bimmer-tech.net/ and http://www.bimmerretrofit.com/
Pricing is also available on the sites and they are comparable pricing indeed. Both seems to also have free shipping of the product.

For this GroupBuy I would like to have the full services (hardware and coding) and we will be responsible for installing and if there are any additional coding then both parties can do a remote coding on our vehicles.

Ok let's start making the list and show the vendor that we are interested (pending the pricing of course). Please also include the package that you are interested in
1. Andry (Full CIC Retrofit (including the new controller) + Combox + 6FL/NR (maybe) )
2..... starts filling in with your names

Thank you
Old 03-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

1. Andry (Full CIC Retrofit (including the new controller) + Combox + 6FL/NR (maybe) )
2. Balbs CIC Retrofit with new controller (coded for future addition of Combox and 6FL/NR), DVD-in-motion, Real Time Traffic
Old 03-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Bugsandry
Anyone interested in this Group Buy? Maybe if we have enough people, the vendor will be willing to throw us an offer....

Been reading the 59 pages thread and felt pretty comfortable that this can now be done right

Please respond to my thread and says you're in...I have also started similar thread on E90post in the I-drive section (I did post in E90 since it is one of the most active forums).

Thank you...
I'm in.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Members

2. Balbs CIC Retrofit with new controller (coded for future addition of Combox and 6FL/NR), DVD-in-motion, Real Time Traffic
3. franco5
Old 03-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

As many others would agree: Patryk >>> Bimmer Retrofit
This is a $2-4K game so go with the best and don't try to save $200 here and there.

Unless ofcourse, someone here is ready to drive to Quebec and strike a deal in person with the folks at Bimmer Retrofit.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i Silver Gray/ Gray Leather. SP,PP

My advice is do everything at once specially if you have an iPhone. Although Patryk is in Poland, he ships via DHL express which normally takes 3 days to get here. I got a full kit last week for a friend of mines. I got the kit in 2 days.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:39 AM
Contributors

Hi Guys,

This is Patryk@BimmerTech. Just wanted to say hello and tell you that if you have any questions feel free to send us an email at info@bimmer-tech.net with your VIN and we will try to help.
As for this GB it sounds like a plan, but we do not really compete on price with other vendors, so if the price is the only decision factor (I hope it's not )
then I am afraid our prices are slightly higher.

However if you want to be sure you will have a fully working retrofit in your car without any headaches we are here to offer you our professional services!

I am around if you need anything

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in Group Buy (Spring) for CIC Retrofit + Combox