E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

ALMOST THERE... Need some advice though... WHEEL GUYS GET IN HERE!!!!!!..(PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Wow! That's tight!
Not sure if liking the poke of that much, though.

- Antti -
Old 07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 04' 545, 6 Spd Manual, Blk Lthr, Sport Pkg, Sport Sts, Logic 7, Cold Wthr Pkg, Full L.E.D. Interior, Red Eng. Cvr, Mtech Front Bmpr, M5 Spoiler, Matte Blk Grill, Red Caps, Slttd & Drlld Rotors, 20
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by BALASUBAS
Nice set up sir!!! More pics let see some sideview ones
My man!!!... Without you I couldnt have done it, seriously bro. I appreciate all of your help on this one. Pics coming when I get these tails back and a good wash.

Originally Posted by Anzafin
Wow! That's tight!
Not sure if liking the poke of that much, though.

- Antti -
lol, I still havent gotten to that detail yet.... Trust me the final product wont look like that W/ that 15 I dont like it either. Its just like that to have a guide when I get the fenders worked once again. Got em done when I didnt have the wheels which was stupid. Now im going back. U'll like it tho TRUST me
Old 07-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 525i 6MT

looks good, ten in the front look a little to big for my liking in the pics but id really like to see it in person!
are you going to bimmerfest in MD on the 2nd?

im getting my es'1 fixed right now so i can cruise on them to md next friday.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545, 6 Spd Manual, Blk Lthr, Sport Pkg, Sport Sts, Logic 7, Cold Wthr Pkg, Full L.E.D. Interior, Red Eng. Cvr, Mtech Front Bmpr, M5 Spoiler, Matte Blk Grill, Red Caps, Slttd & Drlld Rotors, 20

Originally Posted by Bill109
looks good, ten in the front look a little to big for my liking in the pics but id really like to see it in person!
are you going to bimmerfest in MD on the 2nd?

im getting my es'1 fixed right now so i can cruise on them to md next friday.
Bill trust me these crappy pics do this set up no justice. Everything isnt dialed in yet spacers, fenders, etc... this is with a 15mm spacer front no way im keeping that. I'll have it all ready next week sometime not taking any pics until I get my tails they should be here on friday. I honestly didnt even know about Bimmerfest, I just might be now though. what happened you bent a wheel?
Old 07-24-2014, 05:58 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 525i 6MT

Originally Posted by Quarta2six
Bill trust me these crappy pics do this set up no justice. Everything isnt dialed in yet spacers, fenders, etc... this is with a 15mm spacer front no way im keeping that. I'll have it all ready next week sometime not taking any pics until I get my tails they should be here on friday. I honestly didnt even know about Bimmerfest, I just might be now though. what happened you bent a wheel?
Well you get 4 wheels in a set right.. Haha. Rears were fixed the other week. Put them all back on, car still drives shotty with the es1's so I'm getting the front fixed next. I'll NEVER. Buy a used set of wheels again. This is the second set I've been burned on.
Anyways, where you located? There's a big caravan leaving on Friday from turner motor sport in amesbury ma. And they make different stops for food and etc one stop is at BMW na in jersey !!
Just search it on google caravan leave on the 1st and bimmerfest is at Ripken stadium on the 2nd in Aberdeen Maryland
Old 07-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Bill109
Well you get 4 wheels in a set right.. Haha. Rears were fixed the other week. Put them all back on, car still drives shotty with the es1's so I'm getting the front fixed next. I'll NEVER. Buy a used set of wheels again. This is the second set I've been burned on.
Anyways, where you located? There's a big caravan leaving on Friday from turner motor sport in amesbury ma. And they make different stops for food and etc one stop is at BMW na in jersey !!
Just search it on google caravan leave on the 1st and bimmerfest is at Ripken stadium on the 2nd in Aberdeen Maryland
That has to suck guess im goin to have a hard time selling the set I just took off. Im already in MD. I know exactly where the venue is, I live closer to DC tho. Checked on Bimmerfest for any caravans but didnt see any mention of one from my area. I dont mind driving alone pretty sure i'll see people on the road. Its about a 45-60 minute drive for me. Would be nice to have other around but Hey.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Members

My Ride: Bmw e60
Engine: M54 supercharger

Originally Posted by Quarta2six
That has to suck guess im goin to have a hard time selling the set I just took off. Im already in MD. I know exactly where the venue is, I live closer to DC tho. Checked on Bimmerfest for any caravans but didnt see any mention of one from my area. I dont mind driving alone pretty sure i'll see people on the road. Its about a 45-60 minute drive for me. Would be nice to have other around but Hey.
There is always one or two caravans leaving from va to the bimmerfest or meeting at ikea college park. I been meeting them at ikea
Old 07-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Rudys/1232
There is always one or two caravans leaving from va to the bimmerfest or meeting at ikea college park. I been meeting them at ikea
Im familiar with the Ikea in college park. But havent seen any mention of the caravan for this year or any times. I know there was one last year havent seen it tho on here or the Fest. Do you have some info?

Last edited by Quarta2six; 07-30-2014 at 07:39 AM.