E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

VIDEO: Clash of the Titans ( Bahrain )

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010 | 02:56 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Haven't had this much fun in a long time!

They were all out to get me that night, it was basically a gang rape on me! But I think I did pretty well not to get penetrated.. or did I?

Enjoy the video guys!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/clash-of-the-titans_2072375.htm
Old 10-14-2010 | 10:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

niceeee I'd like to think that you did pretty well...
Old 10-14-2010 | 10:15 AM
Senior Members

Insane man... Awesome runs.

Wish i had open highways like that here!! Hows the GT2 coming along?
Old 10-14-2010 | 05:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
Insane man... Awesome runs.

Wish i had open highways like that here!! Hows the GT2 coming along?
GT2? I wish!

GT3 was on the cards, but it didn't happen cause couldn't get a feasible financing scheme going. It just didn't make financial sense to me... the rates are crazy around here its pathetic!

So I'm keeping the Carrera for now until a better deal comes along, and then I will consider a trade in.
Old 10-15-2010 | 04:35 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by designo
GT2? I wish!

GT3 was on the cards, but it didn't happen cause couldn't get a feasible financing scheme going. It just didn't make financial sense to me... the rates are crazy around here its pathetic!

So I'm keeping the Carrera for now until a better deal comes along, and then I will consider a trade in.
I was thinking about trading in for a Turbo, but i can't muster a good deal. They are too expensive brand new, and i dont want to sell my M5 for $40K... thats cheaaap!

Porsche sure knows how to make a car, thats forsure.
Old 10-15-2010 | 06:54 AM
Senior Members

Took the beast around the track today, I spanked her real good for the first time ever, she's my garage queen, but today she was my whoooore!

Seeing all the GT3's take me on every turn makes me want one real bad now!

I am so mad with myself for not taking my GoPro with me! I really wanted to film it!
Old 10-15-2010 | 09:43 AM
Senior Members

Nice runs, what mods all three M5's have?

Im guessing they're all modded

Originally Posted by designo
Haven't had this much fun in a long time!

They were all out to get me that night, it was basically a gang rape on me! But I think I did pretty well not to get penetrated.. or did I?

Enjoy the video guys!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c...ns_2072375.htm
Old 10-15-2010 | 09:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

the only prob with these runs is that whoever is honking has the edge. for the most part, all the M5's are dead even. if someone did "win" a particular run, it was probably the person who was honking at got a jump on the other. still great to watch though and made me love my car again. i think i'm going to go drive it now. thanks. hahahaha!
Old 10-15-2010 | 10:00 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

What is that dinging noise??
Old 10-15-2010 | 10:01 AM
Senior Members

Yes, all 3 M5's are fully modded with all available bolt-ons. The black one is 140kg lighter than stock because of all the CF body panels and race seats.

Bronze M5
Evosport headers, Eisenmann Mufflers, Miesterchaft Sect 1 and 2
Evosport pulley
RPi scoops and block off plates
BMC filters
CA Automotive Tune

Black M5
Evosport headers
Supersprint Mufflers and Xpipe
RPi Sect 1
Evosport Pulley
RPi scoops and block off plates
BMC Filters
PP Performance Tune

Red M5
Supersprint headers
ASR GenIII Mufflers, ASR Sect 1 and 2
Evosport Pulley
RPi scoops
BMC filters
CA Automotive Tune

Quick Reply: VIDEO: Clash of the Titans ( Bahrain )