E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

RPI M5-STAGE 1 DYNO'S AT 415 RWHP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by Rated M' post='746036' date='Dec 15 2008, 09:19 PM
Wait until I get my RPI set up and see what happens to me....If my wife kills me, Calton can have my headers.
I'm sure she'll sell them to him CHEAP!
LOL!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Hmmm.... Seems to be a slight favouritism towards RPI on here!!

I have to admit, i listened to Calton's video, and DANG that thing sounds rude!! Looking good with the winter wheels back on there too Calton. I'll have a think about it. How much is the RPI 1 2 and 3??
Old 12-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Retail is a bit over $3K for all 3 sections. http://shoprpi.com/index.php?cPath=21_22_26_37
Old 12-17-2008, 06:06 AM
Members

Buy all three sections at once = $2789. This setup comprises ST Section 1 (High flow cats), GT Section 2 (hybrid X/H pipe) and GT Section 3 (mufflers). If you are to substitute with GT Section 1 (straight pipes) the price will be less $175.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 M5 with many mods....

Originally Posted by Jon M5' post='747127' date='Dec 17 2008, 06:42 AM
Hmmm.... Seems to be a slight favouritism towards RPI on here!!

I have to admit, i listened to Calton's video, and DANG that thing sounds rude!! Looking good with the winter wheels back on there too Calton. I'll have a think about it. How much is the RPI 1 2 and 3??

It's too bad everyone doesn't live as close to RPI as some of us do. Joe and Eloy arranged to have RabDog and Gabriel met me at RPI so I could listen and drive the two slightly differently RPI modded cars. If any of you got a chance to even ride in Sorab's Full RPI Powered M5, you wouldn't buy ANYTHING else; how else are you going to get to 600 HP / 500+ RWHP without supercharging or NOS (both of which are hella expensive)? I saw Joe (Trinity Autosports) right after he came back from his ride w/ Rab...you"ll have to ask him about the experience!! The sound is great, the prices are reasonable and the HP gains are proven. Talk about an E Ticket ride.....

The shop is clean, and professional and all of RPIs employees are accomodating and helpful. The service and installation is top notch and they stand behind their products and services like no other. Take it from their loyal customers, the majority of us did something wrong with our first mods. Most of us actually had our exhaust and intake "system" combinations costing us HP (AFE, Meisterschaft, K&N, etc, etc)!!!! RPI can fix those issues with their innovative and more importantly, PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED solutions.
RPI has amazing, proven products; great service and follow up and a staff that all work toward your satisfaction.....isn't that why you bought a BMW in the first place?
Old 12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by Rated M' post='750170' date='Dec 21 2008, 09:38 PM
It's too bad everyone doesn't live as close to RPI as some of us do. Joe and Eloy arranged to have RabDog and Gabriel met me at RPI so I could listen and drive the two slightly differently RPI modded cars. If any of you got a chance to even ride in Sorab's Full RPI Powered M5, you wouldn't buy ANYTHING else; how else are you going to get to 600 HP / 500+ RWHP without supercharging or NOS (both of which are hella expensive)? I saw Joe (Trinity Autosports) right after he came back from his ride w/ Rab...you"ll have to ask him about the experience!! The sound is great, the prices are reasonable and the HP gains are proven. Talk about an E Ticket ride.....

The shop is clean, and professional and all of RPIs employees are accomodating and helpful. The service and installation is top notch and they stand behind their products and services like no other. Take it from their loyal customers, the majority of us did something wrong with our first mods. Most of us actually had our exhaust and intake "system" combinations costing us HP (AFE, Meisterschaft, K&N, etc, etc)!!!! RPI can fix those issues with their innovative and more importantly, PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED solutions.
RPI has amazing, proven products; great service and follow up and a staff that all work toward your satisfaction.....isn't that why you bought a BMW in the first place?
This is just great... Now I'm considering their headers. Hahahahahaha! I hate this site!
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Thanks for the info Joe. And thanks to everyone else with their input. I think i may have to go RPI....

Shame shipping is going to be so darn expensive
Old 12-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 //M5 AW smg

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='750185' date='Dec 21 2008, 06:54 PM
This is just great... Now I'm considering their headers. Hahahahahaha! I hate this site!
Dude-with Headers and Remap you'll be beating those Guidos in NYC!
I don't think you know how fast your //m will be. Kenny and Rabdog's ride is Siiiiick!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by FlyM5' post='750240' date='Dec 22 2008, 12:11 AM
Dude-with Headers and Remap you'll be beating those Guidos in NYC!
I don't think you know how fast your //m will be. Kenny and Rabdog's ride is Siiiiick!
I'm shipping out my ECU to Eloy in the last week of January when I'm on vacation with the wife. Upon my return, we'll see how much faster and stronger the car is then. The one thing about doing the headers though, is that I am pretty much going to have to buy my car out at the end of the lease. With the amount of money I'll have put into this car, it would be ludicrous to turn it back in.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 M5 with many mods....

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='750243' date='Dec 21 2008, 09:38 PM
I'm shipping out my ECU to Eloy in the last week of January when I'm on vacation with the wife. Upon my return, we'll see how much faster and stronger the car is then. The one thing about doing the headers though, is that I am pretty much going to have to buy my car out at the end of the lease. With the amount of money I'll have put into this car, it would be ludicrous to turn it back in.

C --
Someone here will buy it out if you don't !!!! There is always someone looking to upgrade and with all the mods.....what an easy way to get into a say...600HP super sedan at that price.
Todd

Quick Reply: RPI M5-STAGE 1 DYNO'S AT 415 RWHP!!!