E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

New M5 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

If anyone is interested in buying a new M5, black on black and fully loaded, my local dealership has an unsold car coming. I am located on the central coast of California, midway between LA and SF. If you are interested send me a PM or email, and I will hook you up with my SA. The price is strictly MSRP without any additional premiums. Anyone that consumates a deal through me has to let me take her for a spin
Old 04-02-2006, 03:18 AM
Members

Speaking of the 550i in Titanium Grey............I just visited the Springfield, MO dealership while passing through on business and they had a very nice one. It was Ti Grey over black with dark grey birdseye maple or similar interior trim.

I normally don't care for aero kits but this one had the M5 front facia, similar rear apron and side skirts, and 19" wheels. It looked great. The side skirts really helped to change that silghtly flat-sided look of the basic car.

This was the best looking 550 I have seen. Bet you are excited about yours. When is delivery of the '07?

Mark
San Antonio
Old 04-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

Originally Posted by mfisher702' post='263621' date='Apr 2 2006, 03:18 AM
Speaking of the 550i in Titanium Grey............I just visited the Springfield, MO dealership while passing through on business and they had a very nice one. It was Ti Grey over black with dark grey birdseye maple or similar interior trim.

I normally don't care for aero kits but this one had the M5 front facia, similar rear apron and side skirts, and 19" wheels. It looked great. The side skirts really helped to change that silghtly flat-sided look of the basic car.

This was the best looking 550 I have seen. Bet you are excited about yours. When is delivery of the '07?

Mark
San Antonio
Well.....thanks for getting me even more excited!! I haven't been able to see a ti-gray on black E60 here locally, but looking at a few pics of our fellow members......I think it's a very sweet combo. I hope to have it the last week of this month (April). My dealer tells me to figure 28 days (conservative, I believe) from the time it leaves port until the time it hits the VPC here on the west coast, and then maybe 3 days before it gets up to the dealership. I have a short trip planned for the last weekend in April, so I'm really, really hoping it will be here right before that!! To say I'm excited is a wee bit of an understatement!!

I'm like you about the aero kits.....I'm not a big fan....it's a personal preference thing, but I must admit that when I see them on certain cars.......wow.....looks great! Thanks for asking about my car!!