E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

M5 drift in a parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010 | 01:27 PM
Contributors

I got raped already with Vlad it was nice verbal butt sex. Anyways... I learned a lot from you guys, people like you mbp are more polite and I consider having a coversation. Not calling me retarded. My part and my lesson I learned already lets not get back to it. Maybe I am irresponsible about my driving but its ok, I learn from it. Everybody making mistakes in the beginning. There is no nee to call a person retarded if himself is retarded from coming back to the same material that have been discussed. Go back to classes and review everything.

JeR: I think you should go back to the post and replys I have made and read them carefully maybe you will learn some new things.
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:31 PM
Senior Members

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My apologies to everyone.. but damn im getting sick of this...
Attached Thumbnails M5 drift in a parking lot-shut%2520the%2520fuck%2520up%2520.jpg  
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:34 PM
Contributors

Keep on going AArtsy !! your the man !

[img]uploads/monthly_04_2010/post-33597-127050327947.png[/img]
Attached Thumbnails M5 drift in a parking lot-attack.png  
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:38 PM
Senior Members

You have made my enjoyment of this site non-existant...
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:41 PM
Contributors

Aartsy: A person in life ( human being) makes the enjoyment for him self. Only the person himself can set the mood up happy or not, its all psychological. If you feel the enjoyment to this site doesn't exist than think positive. Think this way ( Why would I care about that 550ifreak, I wanna enjoy the forums, I think I will just ignore him...) There you go hun be safe !
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
I got raped already with Vlad it was nice verbal butt sex. Anyways... I learned a lot from you guys, people like you mbp are more polite and I consider having a coversation. Not calling me retarded. My part and my lesson I learned already lets not get back to it. Maybe I am irresponsible about my driving but its ok, I learn from it. Everybody making mistakes in the beginning. There is no nee to call a person retarded if himself is retarded from coming back to the same material that have been discussed. Go back to classes and review everything.

JeR: I think you should go back to the post and replys I have made and read them carefully maybe you will learn some new things.

You mention how you learned a lesson from us... if you learned a lesson then why would you make a post flaunting your irresponsibility. I don't care if you did it on a closed and protected course with in all proper parameters; use that bit of common sense and make the reasonable decision not to post about being reckless in a $100k car that you have constantly proven to be unexperienced and too immature to operate.

And by no means is driving in an irresponsible manner okay. Sure you say you learn from it, but the idea is to avoid the irresponsible situations you purposely place yourself in. It takes one mistake to take your life and sadly your setting yourself up for a dance with death. You learn from viewing those around you and by processing their actions you teach yourself what to and what not to do. Purposely placing yourself in adverse situations not only endangers your life, but it endangers the lives of those around you and by no means is it okay to be irresponsible for the sake of learning better habits.
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:47 PM
Contributors

Ok thats true. Well my replies to some of the posts under this forum, are trying to be positive. Becuase I want to show that I am not a complete idiot like 99% of you guys think. Just give it some time, I still have a week till my M5 getting repaired. Everything will be totally different.
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:52 PM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

I actually aplaud the OP for doing this in a closed parking lot where no one was put to risk. Sure the OP is still a bag of tools in my eyes,
and that wasn't really drifting...rather making squeaky sounds....

At least he was smart enough to go to empty parking lot....I would do the same
if I knew of a empty parking lot.
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:53 PM
Senior Members

It doesn't matter if you are trying to be positive. The fact of the matter is you are blindly digging yourself a deeper hole and I advise you to think through each and every topic and post before you make a comment.

You say you have had this great epiphany and are now a much different driver. If that was the case, your initial post on this new topic (which should NEVER had been posted in the first place) should have mentioned somewhere how you have acknowledged how irresponsible this was.
Old 04-05-2010 | 01:54 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Krozi
I actually aplaud the OP for doing this in a closed parking lot where no one was put to risk. Sure the OP is still a bag of tools in my eyes,
and that wasn't really drifting...rather making squeaky sounds....

At least he was smart enough to go to empty parking lot....I would do the same
if I knew of a empty parking lot.
Yeah at one point (or a few krozi you devil ) we all have. But putting his track record into consideration, this was not a very intelligent move...

Quick Reply: M5 drift in a parking lot