E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

ESS VT2

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 M5, all options exc. rear seat ent., catted AMS DP's, front lip,tune soon

ESS Supercharger - anyone else on this forum in line to get this installed on their M car?? I am signed up to be one of the first 10 VT-2 installs at the ESS shop in Phoenix the minute they notify me that they are ready. I have been lurking for a while on this forum and have not posted in a while. I have done some mods in the past year, getting ready for the ESS magic. I recently swapped out my ASR exhaust for the RPI GTS and have been happy with it. Also, now sporting some 20 inch BBS CH-R wheels (satin silver finish) with some new rubber. I am happy with both of these changes but getting antsy for the ESS hardware. Will posts pics as soon as they get started.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See Signature
Model Year: 2015
Engine: N55

Originally Posted by bm5bullit
ESS Supercharger - anyone else on this forum in line to get this installed on their M car?? I am signed up to be one of the first 10 VT-2 installs at the ESS shop in Phoenix the minute they notify me that they are ready. I have been lurking for a while on this forum and have not posted in a while. I have done some mods in the past year, getting ready for the ESS magic. I recently swapped out my ASR exhaust for the RPI GTS and have been happy with it. Also, now sporting some 20 inch BBS CH-R wheels (satin silver finish) with some new rubber. I am happy with both of these changes but getting antsy for the ESS hardware. Will posts pics as soon as they get started.
How are you getting your car to Phoenix? Are you going to drive it or ship it there? I'm asking b/c I'm currently ESS's S/C for the N62 engine installed and my shop is having some trouble properly installing everything so I think I might send the car to Phx... thanks.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I think Joe from Trinity Autosport will be one of the first in Cali to get the kit. Member AngelSlayer will most likely get it too and he's trying to convince me to join him. haha

Can't wait to see some real world results.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Members

My Ride: 2013 M5, all options exc. rear seat ent., catted AMS DP's, front lip,tune soon

JJSIGPI - I haven't decided as to whether I will trailer it or drive it. It is a one driving distance for me but, sometimes the sandstorms outside of Phoenix can get pretty fierce. They have sandblasted some of my buddies' cars in the past, ugly. Roman at ESS has let me know that they will be keeping the car for about a week and they will end up dynoing it about 8 to 10 times before it's ready to be let go. Can't wait.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

In the North East, ///Motorcepts is ready for this. I'll be the first on the North East with it.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Members

John@Motorcepts

Good to hear that the major parts of the country are covered. Personally, I have some unfinished business with a Benz, an Aston Martin and maybe even enough for a Zo6. Sure Could use more shops like yours in the NM and TX regions.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See Signature
Model Year: 2015
Engine: N55

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
In the North East, ///Motorcepts is ready for this. I'll be the first on the North East with it.
John,
Who is going to be doing your install? I figure, if somebody can install an ESS S/C on a M5 e60 they should be able to install an ESS S/C on a N62 motor fairly accurately. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Contributors

RPi has the first in Cali
Attached Thumbnails ESS VT2-rpi-ess-m5.jpg  
Old 06-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
I'll be there documenting the whole thing and making videos. Would love to SC mine too but I would probably get a FJ Cruiser for offroading instead.

Originally Posted by jjsigpi
John,
Who is going to be doing your install? I figure, if somebody can install an ESS S/C on a M5 e60 they should be able to install an ESS S/C on a N62 motor fairly accurately. Thanks in advance.
Motorcepts.

Originally Posted by dbae1978
RPi has the first in Cali
Any videos?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Any videos?
Edit: found some

Quick Reply: ESS VT2