E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Eisenmann Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 530i 06 ///M5

Dude, I've had both setups and I promise you every single person with an eisenmann race comes up to me and tells me damn your car sounds so amazing and want to switch their exhausts and I inform them that I had an eisenmann and switched over myself. Also Korea produces extremely high quality goods. This isn't China we are talking about. Put an eisenmann up to a meistershaft and they look identical in terms of quality.

My car turns way more heads then it used to with the eisenmann and I would swap for a meistershaft any day with 0 regret about it being built in Germany or not.

My opinion again but my eisenmann race still left me with something to be desired, while the meistershaft makes me smile ear to ear every time I drive.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by skunkd
Dude, I've had both setups and I promise you every single person with an eisenmann race comes up to me and tells me damn your car sounds so amazing and want to switch their exhausts and I inform them that I had an eisenmann and switched over myself. Also Korea produces extremely high quality goods. This isn't China we are talking about. Put an eisenmann up to a meistershaft and they look identical in terms of quality.

My car turns way more heads then it used to with the eisenmann and I would swap for a meistershaft any day with 0 regret about it being built in Germany or not.

My opinion again but my eisenmann race still left me with something to be desired, while the meistershaft makes me smile ear to ear every time I drive.
I would have to agree with you. When I was behind your car driving to the meet I thought my full RPi setup sounded a little quiet compared to yours. My RPi exhaust usually turns heads, but I can imagine the looks you must get. It sounds awesome.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Senior Members

Funny part is I only have sections 2&3. I can't wait to get section 1 to get rid of the cats. Even though it already sounds way louder and more aggressive then any full exhaust from any other manufacturer.

That said rpi is awesome cause of price and proven HP gains meistershaft and eisenmann are up in the air in that respect.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

But whats the freakin deal w/ the warranty man.... that sucks... :thumbsdown: /// I dun wanna put up an exhaust and the next thing you know dealers start phuckin w/ me...
I know someone mentioned sec 3 only but what about you guys w/ the full exhaust or partial exhaust, Any trouble from the dealers?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 Lotus Elise, 2008 MB GL (soccer mom lift), S55 AMG

On my old M6 I had E-Race with SS X-pipes and there was another M6 at the time who had Meisterschaft - both our exhaust setups were crazy loud.
If you add X pipes to the E-race it is louder than a Lamborghini...

Old 10-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Senior Members

They are definitely both loud the meistershaft just has a higher pitched raspy sound which sounds more raw and f1 like. Eisenmann tries to retain a good amount of throatyness in comparison. Either way u can't go wrong its all personal preference.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by Shezmon
But whats the freakin deal w/ the warranty man.... that sucks... :thumbsdown: /// I dun wanna put up an exhaust and the next thing you know dealers start phuckin w/ me...
I know someone mentioned sec 3 only but what about you guys w/ the full exhaust or partial exhaust, Any trouble from the dealers?
No trouble. I had my clutch and tranny replaced under warranty at Rallye with full exhaust, RPI scoops, pulley etc. and not so much as a peep from them. Ask Kerri aka "poleposition". Rallye will support you with anything as long as it isn't related to the computer. Once you f*ck with the DME you're shit out of luck. Habberstadt is the same, just stay away from BMW manhattan, they SUCK!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by Shezmon
No trouble. I had my clutch and tranny replaced under warranty at Rallye with full exhaust, RPI scoops, pulley etc. and not so much as a peep from them. Ask Kerri aka "poleposition". Rallye will support you with anything as long as it isn't related to the computer. Once you f*ck with the DME you're shit out of luck. Habberstadt is the same, just stay away from BMW manhattan, they SUCK!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Senior Members

c/f tips look ricey / cheesy.
You're Ricey/Cheesy!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by JOHN
You're Ricey/Cheesy!

CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY CF TIPS ARE CHEESY

LOL!!!!

I honestly like titanium tips. I dont care if it looks ricey or not but I love em. I opt for matte black tips so no cleaning required and a cleaner look! hehehe

If ANY dealership gives u shit for voiding ur warranty to due an exhaust, then u better not go there. Habberstad is good and close to you Kev. They admire my lighting mods and exhaust and drop and wheels. For some reason, my RPi full exhaust sounds louder than Calton's. It sounds almost as loud as a Meisterschaft.

I have finally decided to get a pulley. I am in NEED of low end torque. Then headers this coming winter along with ECU remap. Then by summer, hopefully I get the Wald kit.

Quick Reply: Eisenmann Exhaust