E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Bruno 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 - Silver Grey RPI Scoops RPI Block Off Plates BMC filters CF Delete KW V3 21" Interad DTM Headers Exhaust Radenergie Lip kit 40% Huperoptik Tint

Car looks unreal in person, even these pictures don't do it justice.

C I'll post some up right now it totally slipped my mind! Since my car got keyed a week after having them...
Old 08-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Gunther and Bruno! You need to do the rear apron side vent cut-outs that John did on his beast. That is one of my favorite mods that he did on his beast...makes me want to do it on mine. Any pix of his new RAD's on his car? Tell him we're still waiting...
Got some new ideas floating around in my head gonna make them happen soon. Might be similar to the vents

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
Ah cool. But looks like there's a design on them from the pics. Can you still see the original image or is something else on there now?

C, John is currently working to make the hood and bumper for sale and has a thread on M5Board. I'm thinking of getting both.
Yes, the design is the Radenergie Logo. It makes for eye candy since it's not the normal BMW logo.

Originally Posted by Ricapar
That's beautiful! I can't stop staring at that 3rd and 5th picture.. Looks like you can't even squeeze a finger through that gap between the tire and the fender.

also.. having an all black e60 myself, I've been scared of going all-black on stuff. Been thinking of black rims, shadowline, and kidneys.. You just took that fear away
Thank you Ya the fitment is unbelievable. I still can not believe it sits that way only with springs.

Yes I know that unsure feeling of going all-black. But once you see it in front of you, its just awesome. I say if you are thinking of all-black items, GO FOR IT!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by John Morgan Evans
Car looks unreal in person, even these pictures don't do it justice.

C I'll post some up right now it totally slipped my mind! Since my car got keyed a week after having them...
DUDE! I just saw that link of your keyed car. holy crap, man! so sorry to see that. but you know what...what a great excuse to redo the car's exterior and do something even more unique.

who wants to key my car? any takers? lol!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 - Silver Grey RPI Scoops RPI Block Off Plates BMC filters CF Delete KW V3 21" Interad DTM Headers Exhaust Radenergie Lip kit 40% Huperoptik Tint

lol
when life gives you lemons, you flip them for profit
Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
DUDE! I just saw that link of your keyed car. holy crap, man! so sorry to see that. but you know what...what a great excuse to redo the car's exterior and do something even more unique.

who wants to key my car? any takers? lol!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Wow that looks sooo sick
Old 08-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Members

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Wow that looks sooo sick
Thank you!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by Leec3
It excites me to see that you like it soo much
dude everything you did to it that i can see.. i wouldnt change one thing and would have done it all the same way. this has to be my favorite m5 on the forum.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Baggman
dude everything you did to it that i can see.. i wouldnt change one thing and would have done it all the same way. this has to be my favorite m5 on the forum.
WOW! I can't say thank you enough! It's taken a lot of thought and back and forth thinking trying to figure out how I wanted my car, but just your comment makes me feel like I made the right choice!!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White w/ Gray Interior; Premium, Sports, Cold Weather; Comfort Access, NAV, iPod Adapter, Sat Radio Upgrades: ★ OEM 166 (245/35F : 275/30R) ★ Motorcepts HID AEs & Fogs ★ License Plate LEDs ★ 35% Tints ★ Wish List: MTech Kit : Matte Black Kidney Grilles : R1 Concepts / Hawk Brake Kit : Blacked-out Orion Headlights

OMG!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White w/ Gray Interior; Premium, Sports, Cold Weather; Comfort Access, NAV, iPod Adapter, Sat Radio Upgrades: ★ OEM 166 (245/35F : 275/30R) ★ Motorcepts HID AEs & Fogs ★ License Plate LEDs ★ 35% Tints ★ Wish List: MTech Kit : Matte Black Kidney Grilles : R1 Concepts / Hawk Brake Kit : Blacked-out Orion Headlights

Originally Posted by rest0r
OMG!
The choice of rose gold definitely adds a nice touch and for sure makes it stand out from the crowd. Great job!

Quick Reply: Bruno 2.0