E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

White and red smd for eyebrows

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoever sells white and red smd for lci eyebrows please pm me a price and your PayPal email address. Payment will be sent ASAP. Thank you!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Contributors

???
Old 01-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

i get mine via TheRacerBoss....

tho Nomis_Chen warned that they might not be good in the long term....i love em. shoot TheRacerBoss a PM....his prices are very reasonable. also PM Nomis_Chen, he might be able to help you....beyond that, most people order them from radioshack.com be sure to order extras....probably double the amount you need and test them before you solder them to make sure the hue/color is the same so you dont get a miss-matched result.

good luck!

postscript: red is more than likely illegal in your state...so be careful
Old 01-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Contributors

Thank you. Really like red and besides half the things on my car are illegal, what's one more lol
Old 01-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umichchris
i get mine via TheRacerBoss....

tho Nomis_Chen warned that they might not be good in the long term....i love em. shoot TheRacerBoss a PM....his prices are very reasonable. also PM Nomis_Chen, he might be able to help you....beyond that, most people order them from radioshack.com be sure to order extras....probably double the amount you need and test them before you solder them to make sure the hue/color is the same so you dont get a miss-matched result.

good luck!

postscript: red is more than likely illegal in your state...so be careful
Not the same ones TheRacerBoss has. I've got both pre-LCI and LCI version of SMD strips. They're spaced out differently. LCI eyebrows, the LED are closer to each other.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

DK...the spacing is definitely something i had to get creative with using the SMDs that TheRacerBoss has....can you post up a pic? i remember that i had to neatly fold/tuck them overlapping to get them to align properly with the holes and they were still barely spot-on. i would like to see how yours are set? i can use a few strips as i am amassing the parts i need to do the headlight overhaul once more....
Old 01-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umichchris
DK...the spacing is definitely something i had to get creative with using the SMDs that TheRacerBoss has....can you post up a pic? i remember that i had to neatly fold/tuck them overlapping to get them to align properly with the holes and they were still barely spot-on. i would like to see how yours are set? i can use a few strips as i am amassing the parts i need to do the headlight overhaul once more....
These you can't fold. It's like its made for the LCI

White and red smd for eyebrows-imag0042.jpg
Old 01-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Yup, Chris, it's not possible even if you did manage to fold it without damaging the strip somehow. The reason is because those SMDs itself are larger than the opening, which would make it look a bit strange.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Yup, Chris, it's not possible even if you did manage to fold it without damaging the strip somehow. The reason is because those SMDs itself are larger than the opening, which would make it look a bit strange.
Do you happen to sell those smd strips for lci eyebrows?
Old 01-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Haha, unfortunately I can't help you now. I will be traveling for a month, lol.

Quick Reply: White and red smd for eyebrows