E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Where is Quad M????

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered an Mtech kit for my 5 series and paid for it over 3 months ago. Still no kit and no answer from Tony. I would like to hear from him if anyone knows wher he is.
Perhaps he has sent it but i dont have a tracking number as yet.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

theres a phone number listed on all his G.B.'s so try giving him a call... but hes around

serving best since 2006 @ e60.net!
quad_m's >> e-Bay store <<
ORDER YOUR M KIT VIA 1(561) 396 7900 Tony
Old 05-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530i M Sport Sedan / Silver Grey

I just bought some wheels off of Tony which are being delivered in the next day or two.

I have been speaking with him alot of late , he has had some computer probles but if you email him on the below addressess he gets it on his I-phone and normlly get back to you pretty quick. I am not sure which is the best address so i just send it to all of them, sorry Tony.

customerservice@mtechnicparts.com
sales@mtechnicparts.com
info@mtechnicparts.com
ebaysales@mtechnicparts.com
Old 05-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Members

Originally Posted by MatyB' post='583487' date='May 19 2008, 03:38 PM
I just bought some wheels off of Tony which are being delivered in the next day or two.

I have been speaking with him alot of late , he has had some computer probles but if you email him on the below addressess he gets it on his I-phone and normlly get back to you pretty quick. I am not sure which is the best address so i just send it to all of them, sorry Tony.

customerservice@mtechnicparts.com
sales@mtechnicparts.com
info@mtechnicparts.com
ebaysales@mtechnicparts.com
MattyB,

Good luck with ur wheels! I am hunting a set of 167's for my alpine white fiver. Let me know how long these take to reach you. I am in North Queensland. I was also wondering if you have programmable start on your Aust spec fiver? I have it, don't know how to use so I am curious who else might know about it.

cheers,
Old 05-19-2008, 05:53 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i /w Sport pkg - SMG - Nav - Premium pkg - PDC - Ready to begin my modding! =)

Originally Posted by cookceramics' post='583468' date='May 18 2008, 10:29 PM
Ordered an Mtech kit for my 5 series and paid for it over 3 months ago. Still no kit and no answer from Tony. I would like to hear from him if anyone knows wher he is.
Perhaps he has sent it but i dont have a tracking number as yet.
Good luck with that as I have been waitin for 3 months myself (paid Feb 22nd) and its burning me out! What I can say in Tony's favor though is I havent had any trouble communicating with him by phone, so I would try to call him as he pretty good about call folks back. Its okay to be patient if you know up front what you have to deal with, however when you constantly get set off, thats was drives me nutz!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530i M Sport Sedan / Silver Grey

Originally Posted by cookceramics' post='583554' date='May 19 2008, 06:49 PM
MattyB,

Good luck with ur wheels! I am hunting a set of 167's for my alpine white fiver. Let me know how long these take to reach you. I am in North Queensland. I was also wondering if you have programmable start on your Aust spec fiver? I have it, don't know how to use so I am curious who else might know about it.

cheers,
Cookceramics ,

I received my wheels yesterday, it took 4.5 weeks from the date i paid for them to receiving them, i would of had them sooner however BMW had run out of the front wheels, once they were back in stock Tony UPS'd them to me and it took under a week door to door, very fast delivery!
The wheels were packed in huge boxes with masses of packaging and they were in perfect order when i unpacked them.
I shopped around locally and the local Adelaide dealer had a special on where they were offering 25% off the price of any set of 4 OEM wheels, Tony's door to door price was still 1K better so "UP YOURS" BMW dealers!
Tony seems like a good guy and i got what i paid for so you can't ask for anything more than that! I would buy from Tony again without hesitation and if you want OEM wheels then Tony is your man.
By the way Tony made out a friendly invoice for me, anything imported into Australia with a value of less than AUD 1000.00 does not attract duty or GST.
I don't know what programmable start is so i would assume my car doesn't have it, out of interest what does it do?
If you wan to know more about the wheels or Quad_M PM me.

Cheers
Mat
Old 05-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MatyB' post='583979' date='May 19 2008, 06:27 PM
Cookceramics ,

I received my wheels yesterday, it took 4.5 weeks from the date i paid for them to receiving them, i would of had them sooner however BMW had run out of the front wheels, once they were back in stock Tony UPS'd them to me and it took under a week door to door, very fast delivery!
The wheels were packed in huge boxes with masses of packaging and they were in perfect order when i unpacked them.
I shopped around locally and the local Adelaide dealer had a special on where they were offering 25% off the price of any set of 4 OEM wheels, Tony's door to door price was still 1K better so "UP YOURS" BMW dealers!
Tony seems like a good guy and i got what i paid for so you can't ask for anything more than that! I would buy from Tony again without hesitation and if you want OEM wheels then Tony is your man.
By the way Tony made out a friendly invoice for me, anything imported into Australia with a value of less than AUD 1000.00 does not attract duty or GST.
I don't know what programmable start is so i would assume my car doesn't have it, out of interest what does it do?
If you wan to know more about the wheels or Quad_M PM me.

Cheers
Mat
thank you Mat!!! enjoy your wheels and I am happy that I was able to save you $1000 AU in your pocket sir!

and Mr.Cookceramics for your information I am here for 2 years constantly, why would you say where is quad M?
I answered all the questions and explained to you,

first of all I did not charge you the extra for international freight in full.
secondly the kits coming are being sent or built in order they are received.
third your kit will be shipped as soon as arrival from dealership with UPS express mail.

FOR OTHERS:

I do work all the time online from 9 am-12am when I am busy I do not go online and answer them whenever I can.
you can call me from 9 am till 9 pm eastern time and please leave a message and kindly wait for my call.
if I dont call you it means i am busy both business related or personal related. I do receive at least 30-50 emails/pms a day
not only your PM please allow me sometime to respond

orlee my last seen is now set to normal happy now?

thanks!
Old 05-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Members

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='584830' date='May 21 2008, 11:22 AM
thank you Mat!!! enjoy your wheels and I am happy that I was able to save you $1000 AU in your pocket sir!

and Mr.Cookceramics for your information I am here for 2 years constantly, why would you say where is quad M?
I answered all the questions and explained to you,

first of all I did not charge you the extra for international freight in full.
secondly the kits coming are being sent or built in order they are received.
third your kit will be shipped as soon as arrival from dealership with UPS express mail.

FOR OTHERS:

I do work all the time online from 9 am-12am when I am busy I do not go online and answer them whenever I can.
you can call me from 9 am till 9 pm eastern time and please leave a message and kindly wait for my call.
if I dont call you it means i am busy both business related or personal related. I do receive at least 30-50 emails/pms a day
not only your PM please allow me sometime to respond

orlee my last seen is now set to normal happy now?

Tony,
Sounds great so by item 2 you will have a very clear idea of where exactly the unpainted kit is in your list of orders. So where am I in the list of orders? Secondly you already indicated the kit was to leave about 2 week ago? Why was my order not consolidated in the many group buys you advertised for in recent months?
cheers,
Cookceramics
Old 05-21-2008, 02:21 AM
Contributors

Tony - Dude where are you??? Waiting to hear from you........
Old 05-21-2008, 05:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 530i Individual, DVD Package, HUD, Bluetooth, Comfort Seats, SR, etc

the items are on back order dude.....dont worry quad_m will get around to you Suchet.....read the previous post by him....

Quick Reply: Where is Quad M????