E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010 | 02:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
lol who the fuck is balls mclocklin?
I used to smoke pot w balls mclocklin. It was me, Balls Mclocklin and Sloan Kedderman
Old 05-03-2010 | 02:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
I used to smoke pot w balls mclocklin. It was me Balls mclocklin and Sloan Kedderman

I feel like this is a trap......im walking away now
Old 05-03-2010 | 02:52 PM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by skelevirus
I used to smoke pot w balls mclocklin. It was me, Balls Mclocklin and Sloan Kedderman
Shut up Skele!!! You have said that at least 20 times now hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
I feel like this is a trap......im walking away now
Balls McLocklin is an expression I created. It is most festive in nature.
Old 05-03-2010 | 02:53 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Shut up Skele!!! You have said that at least 20 times now hahahahahaha

Balls McLocklin is an expression I created. It is most festive in nature.

Roger...interrogative
Old 05-03-2010 | 03:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i

Originally Posted by mhs525
Let me see, since you are on this forum I assume you drive therfore you must be older than 12, and execration is a very big word. How long did it take you find that? Or did your English teacher did find it for you?

Moron

Please find a better comeback than that before I consider asking my english teacher for more things to say to a grown man 3 times my age who has nothing better to do then call somebody a moron for using a word that their substandard education has not taught them.

Since school lets us 13 year olds (since I gotta be older than 12 since I drive) out my english teacher is unavailable to lend me some new words, so I'll just call you a hater this time.

Old 05-03-2010 | 03:59 PM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by mbp727
Please find a better comeback than that before I consider asking my english teacher for more things to say to a grown man 3 times my age who has nothing better to do then call somebody a moron for using a word that their substandard education has not taught them.

Since school lets us 13 year olds (since I gotta be older than 12 since I drive) out my english teacher is unavailable to lend me some new words, so I'll just call you a hater this time.
I mucho mucho lol'd
Old 05-03-2010 | 04:44 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 SMG 545i silver grey metallic / bamboo anthracite / black leather CPO sport package premium sound park distance control cold weather package

**popcorn for sure.

Nice wheels Krozi. From one youngin' to another, I admire the fact that you are paying for the mods yourself. And once that lotto check comes in, then I'm sure forged wheels will be the first thing on your list. haha
Old 05-03-2010 | 05:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by eurotunerM3
**popcorn for sure.

Nice wheels Krozi. From one youngin' to another, I admire the fact that you are paying for the mods yourself. And once that lotto check comes in, then I'm sure forged wheels will be the first thing on your list. haha
Funny you say that...I just lost $50 playing lottery ....but it's ok because I won $300 last time
Old 05-03-2010 | 05:19 PM
Contributors

Looks great bro I need to get me some black wheels
Old 05-03-2010 | 05:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 540i
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by pjinca
+1 for the "bimbo mod" - it adds 200WHP!!!!!
The "bimbo mod" was outlawed. Too distracting and the cause of "abrupt pullovers."
Attached Thumbnails The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round.-very-sexy-passenger.jpg  

Quick Reply: The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round.