E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Umnitza Lied

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 06:09 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Umnitza Lied

I see recently there has been quite a few complaints about this company, and I thought I would add my opinion. I had just ordered MTECH Bumper couple weeks ago. I don't have it yet. I had paid the extra shipping to have it come to my door step per fedex.. But they messed up and shipped it greyhound by mistake. It left California on 5/2 and I just checked tracking today, and it was just loaded in Nevada today 5/10. 8 DAYS to go a couple hudred miles away. I live on other side of county in RI. 3 hours from NY. When I had spoke with Tim K. and he apoligied for shipping it wrong he told me he had spoke directly with Greyhound and they said it was already through NY. This was last week he told me this.
So I was completely lied to. And at this rate its gonna take 2 months for greyhound to get this to me.

On a side note, has anyone used greyhound shippikng ibefore and have they experienced this record breaking shipping time?

I havent got bumper yet, and I am not complaining about the product yet. If I have same trouble that last few people have had Ill be sure to blast every BMW site about Uminitza as well. But I'll be honest also if things look good.

Just adding to the fire about this company. I know they dont control greyhound speeds.. but they messed up shipping and said there was nothing they could do to change it.. and I dont like being lied to.

That's all for now. Will update when I can.

AND...I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REFUNDED 70 DOLLARS, BECAUSE GREYHOUND SHIPPING IS CHEAPER AND i NEVER RECEIVED IT ON MY CARD AND ITS ALMOST BEEN A WEEK.

Last edited by image969; 05-12-2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Uminitza contacted me directly
Old 05-12-2014, 11:36 AM
New Members

Matt from Umintza process my refund yesterday, and went out of his way to call me today. He did some explaining as to why the shipping was taking as long as it did. And that it wasn't Tim who had lied, but he had just reiterated what he was told. ook the time to explain alot to me and how everything works..
FYI - He was not calling me back.. He was taken the time to call me because he saw me posting about this in this forum.. Just wanted to be fair and add this to my thread..
I will be giving one final update...Im hoping a very positive one once I receive my stuff.

PS - He also explain that there are 7 different PDC holders in back of the bumper and that even him himself just found out that there were so many .. That could be why some people have issue.

All in all I was glad he called and he seemed like a nice guy..

To be continued...
Old 05-18-2014, 03:38 AM
New Members

My Ride: '08 535 xiT, '11 K1300S

I hope you will get your bumper soon. I had couple issues when I had purchased MTech bumper from Umnitza as well; however, all were taken care of in timely manner.

On a different note, you might be already aware of this, but make sure to check where bumper and fender meet. MTech bumper had excess material and did not clip-in correctly without taking some off.