E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Ultimate pedals

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Oriental Metallic Blue Sports and Premium Package L7 Sound

I checked out this cool website ( http://www.ultimatepedals.com ) that offers some interesting pedal sets for a variety of models. I am not sure if members have seen this site before. If you do, please advice quality and service given. I spoke to the Sales guy-Rob and convienced him to give us a group discount if we have more than 5 members who are interested. Attach are some instructions and pics for your reference. I strongly recommend you check out the website and call them for custom designs if interested.

In additional to pedals made specifically for your vehicle, they offer factory logo insertion sealed with epoxy, custom engraving, heel toe gas pedal extensions, heelguards, door sills, etc?

They can offer the following discounts:

1) 25% off if we get 5-9 orders
2) 30% off if we get 10-19 orders
3) 35% off if we get 20+ orders.

[b](pedal order minimum definition is a gas and brake or brake/clutch pedals)[B]

They offer a no questions asked moneyback guaranteed if you are not satisfied with the fit or finish.

Attach below is details given by Rob:

Having three (3) letters or numbers engraved is an extra $10 per pedal...Having a logo or emblem engraved is an extra $15 to $25 (depending on the complexity of the engraving) per pedal. We can also engrave initials or custom emblems etc etc.

Having a factory logo placed into a pedal is $30 per pedal, assuming you supply the logo.

The pedals will have the discount, any engravings/epoxied logos will not.

The engravings look like what you would see on the back of a watch or inside a ring NO COLOR IN THE ENGRAVING, it is just an engraving.

You can view engraving examples at the following link (scroll down to the bottom of the page): PEDAL OPTIONS

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/pedal.htm

The group buy is active as of now, and the last day for ordering is end date.

The items will be shipped 7 to 10 working days after the group buy ends. (All pieces have to be custom made and depending on how many orders it may be 10 but we are shooting for 7.)

Shipping charges are typically ~$12 (UPS Ground within the Continental US).

So now that all that stuff is done, How do I get my Discount?

Preferably, if you have a pretty straight forward order, please use our website.

Their BMW line can be viewed here:

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalo...x.php?cPath=16

Specify your vehicle, the E60 Forum group buy, as well as any engraving/epoxied logo options during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

If you don't mention the E60 Forum group buy you'll get your pedals quickly, but not discounted. Please see attached screen shot below.

Also, with the website you won?t see the discount automatically, and you will get a confirmation email pretty quickly. That email will not have the discount applied to it, DONT WORRY....You are not charged until the items are shipped, and the set up of our software cannot compute a discount, it has to be manually accounted for. So when the items are ready to be shipped, you will get two more emails. The first email will be from our merchant bank and will let you know that your card has been charged the discounted price.

The second e-mail will be from UPS Quantum View (for the US orders) with your order?s tracking number.

You can also call them, please try to use their website unless you really hate internet shopping or you have a custom order, it takes up a lot of manpower to answer questions by phone.

Please post any questions in this thread, I will answer questions as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the very lengthy instructions, but I hate when there is not enough info.

Also PLEASE POST WHEN YOU HAVE MADE AN ORDER, AND JUST SAY HOW MANY PIECES YOU ORDERED (1, 4, ETC ETC).

Ok....Happy shopping.
Attached Thumbnails Ultimate pedals-m_style_pedal_set_inlay_small.jpg   Ultimate pedals-image_1.jpg   Ultimate pedals-image_2.jpg   Ultimate pedals-bmw_logo.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
shipping_screen_shot.jpg (2.26 MB, 73 views)
Old 05-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Wow...that's kind of pricey. $240 for a complete set not including shipping! That is for the plain ones with no logos or engraving. You can find a set of genuine ACS pedals for about $300...you may as well go with the genuine pedals at that point. You can buy some great replica ACS pedals for less than $100 and you really can't tell the difference between the real ones and the replicas. Just my 2 cents...
Old 05-24-2008, 06:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i Oriental Metallic Blue Sports and Premium Package L7 Sound

Did you apply the discounts yet? I understand what you mean by being a little pricey compared to the competition. I guess its just like those pricey branded spoilers too.....I am not sure about his quality of work, but if its good and you can customise to your needs, I might go for it.
I hope we can get a few interested so we can drop the price further...