E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Super Aggressive e60 wheel setup

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Check out radz's M3. He's running 315 tires in the rear with stock fenders
Old 04-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Contributors

i think he got those wheels form an audi in oregon, or atleast the design and concept of the look from him

there is a black audi floating around that has those same wheels in that color and it looked super aggressive but a bit extreme for an audi
Old 04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
lol you guys have no clue about setups like these

you can easily DD something like this

sparks wont go flying and fenders wont pop off either lol...you guys crack me up, everyone thinks you dont get the normal setup your car will be all jacked up which is deffinately not the case

all of my cars have looks similar to this and i DD'd them everyday for multiple years
You live in Tacoma, Washington.

Try driving that one day in the Bronx.. Let alone Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn (in order of best Bronx, to worst Brooklyn).

There is definitely a HUGE difference in geographic areas. Like you said, its cool for you to daily drive in your area. But, for anyone who lives in anything close to an urban area, good luck with a car that low with so little rubber
Old 04-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NYC530XI
You live in Tacoma, Washington.

Try driving that one day in the Bronx.. Let alone Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn (in order of best Bronx, to worst Brooklyn).

There is definitely a HUGE difference in geographic areas. Like you said, its cool for you to daily drive in your area. But, for anyone who lives in anything close to an urban area, good luck with a car that low with so little rubber
Have you ever been to tacoma? clearly not if you think our roads are nice and easy, lots of potholes, construction and rail lines to go over.

ive been in the bronx before, its bad, but tacoma is pretty bad too
Old 04-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Senior Members

Honestly, I've never been to the West coast at all. I'm just going off a quick demographic search of Tacoma, which shows 200,000~ population. We have project houses in NYC with more people

So I figured the roads would be nice, like the smaller towns outside NYC. I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Back to the main point, such a low drop/camber/skinny tire will be best served on smooth roads. Can we agree to disagree on that?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NYC530XI
Honestly, I've never been to the West coast at all. I'm just going off a quick demographic search of Tacoma, which shows 200,000~ population. We have project houses in NYC with more people

So I figured the roads would be nice, like the smaller towns outside NYC. I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Back to the main point, such a low drop/camber/skinny tire will be best served on smooth roads. Can we agree to disagree on that?
we can agree the yankees suck lol

but yes thats obvious, any car is best suited on a good road
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Members

My Ride: 06 530i 6spd, silver grey 35%tint 2

I love the way it looks. It's not for me because i drive hard and i'd fucc it up QUICK
Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

That look is not for me.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Members

lol didn't expect to see this thread get this long

Howitzer you seem to have something against lowered cars and aggressive/flush fitment on wheels..."if you ask normal individuals?"

Coming from the E46 community, we modded our cars to stand out from the rest and be far from stock...in my taste, the stance of the vehicle is definitely what sets it apart from others...its my taste and that's all that matters...if you dont like it move on....you mod your car the way you want to and it looks like the average E60 with the mtech kit and no one's saying anything about it.

Im fairly new to the E60 community and I can clearly see that the owners of this model have complete different taste than those who live in SoCal with the mod bug.

You guy should check out Mfestforum.com or Mfest.net and see the E60 M5s there...i'm sure no one would have a problem seeing them....at the end of the day, to each his own...

thanks for the C&C everyone

hopefully some of you guys can come out to the local meets here in Socal to see it in person before you make judgements about how it "rubs" and "i cant get out my driveway" LOL...you obviously are unfamiliar with rolling/shaving fenders and camber set-ups.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i Sport Package, Black/Grey. Got it July 09.
Model Year: 2004

the front wheels shouldn't make contact with the fenders since if any of you have noticed, the front suspension lifts the car a bit when you turn the wheel

that's one sick ride man would love to do a setup like that on my car!

Quick Reply: Super Aggressive e60 wheel setup