E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Is standard sub the same as logic 7 sub

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are the subwoofers for the standard system the same ones in the logic 7 amp. Anyone know? What's the difference?
Old 02-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Contributors

i didnt think the standard system came with subwoofers under the seats
Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Senior Members

I'm sure they do because my dad has subs under his but no logic 7 amp
Old 02-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Contributors

hmmm well the only way to find out is to check out the part numbers and see if they are

realoem.com perhaps?
Old 02-09-2010, 09:44 PM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

Originally Posted by aresh
Are the subwoofers for the standard system the same ones in the logic 7 amp. Anyone know? What's the difference?
I just checked on this the other day. I have non logic 7 those are defiantly not subs under the seats. There are midrage woofers. They suk too. Im going to a fellow member to redo my audio i cant take it anymore. I have only had my e60 for 1 month and if i have one complaint its the audio. But german engineering has really not been known for the sound i dont think. Its the ultimate driving machine not the ultimate sound machine.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GsQ
I just checked on this the other day. I have non logic 7 those are defiantly not subs under the seats. There are midrage woofers. They suk too. Im going to a fellow member to redo my audio i cant take it anymore. I have only had my e60 for 1 month and if i have one complaint its the audio. But german engineering has really not been known for the sound i dont think. Its the ultimate driving machine not the ultimate sound machine.
well not really for cars but in their defense HK makes our logic 7 and then the regular is made by another sourced company

in the realm of HiFi, germany is actually known for producing high end stuff like MBL
Old 02-09-2010, 09:51 PM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

maybe i just have high standards but im sue there are others out there like me who want more out of my audio
Old 02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GsQ
maybe i just have high standards but im sue there are others out there like me who want more out of my audio

well you can always upgrade to BSW package made for cars without logic 7 stereo
Old 02-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Senior Members

well I guess they are mid-woofers, not really subwoofers. Well does anyone know if its the same as the logic 7 mid-woofers, anyone know what are the differences?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
GsQ
Contributors

bruce or method would know for sure pm maybe

Quick Reply: Is standard sub the same as logic 7 sub