E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Spoiler Pic Please???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All

Please post spolier pics??

Keen to get a bit o' boot lid dressing and torn between a couple (M orig & ACS), would love to see pics in the same thread for easy comparo.

Also, would appreciate rough cost (incl paint and fit if poss) and source.

Have a great Australia Day everyone!!!!

Cheers

Thommo
Old 01-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Members

My Ride: 550i delivery end of Feb. 2006 Jet Black| Black Interior| Sports Package| Manual | Cold Weather| Comfort Access| Sun Shades| Premium Sound Package | Sat. Radio| M Aero Kit | Rear Spoiler

This was a big decision for me too. I went with the larger rear deck spoiler. I saw a 550i at the dealership with the M aero and the larger spoiler and I was sold. It looked so sharp and sporty. They also had a M5 on the lot with the smaller M5 spoiler and it was very nice too but, not as sharp as the larger. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either. They both looked really hot!!! And being a women I was afraid that a black BMW with a spoiler would be too manly. Hopefully not. Well, take a look at the pictures. Hope they help. Sorry they are not more clear.

Take care,
Toni
Old 01-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 550i delivery end of Feb. 2006 Jet Black| Black Interior| Sports Package| Manual | Cold Weather| Comfort Access| Sun Shades| Premium Sound Package | Sat. Radio| M Aero Kit | Rear Spoiler

Spoiler Pic Please???-spoiler.jpg
Old 01-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Members

Spoiler Pic Please???-m5_spoiler.jpg
Old 01-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Contributors

This is the OEM Spoiler

Old 01-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Toni' post='229709' date='Jan 26 2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the reply Toni.

Looks sharp!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Originally Posted by Toni' post='229687' date='Jan 25 2006, 06:40 PM
This was a big decision for me too. I went with the larger rear deck spoiler. I saw a 550i at the dealership with the M aero and the larger spoiler and I was sold. It looked so sharp and sporty. They also had a M5 on the lot with the smaller M5 spoiler and it was very nice too but, not as sharp as the larger. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either. They both looked really hot!!! And being a women I was afraid that a black BMW with a spoiler would be too manly. Hopefully not. Well, take a look at the pictures. Hope they help. Sorry they are not more clear.

Take care,
Toni
any pics on what the 550 m aero vs the m5 look like? thanx ericd
Old 01-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Current - 330 Sport Topaz Blue, Grey Leather, HK HIFI...lost interest!! Waiting for - 535d Sport, Silver Grey, Foldy Mirrors, 172 19",Logic7,Pro Radio,Through load,Heated Front Seats,High Gloss shadowline,Black Maple,Headlight wash,Sun Protection Glass.

Originally Posted by ozhaggis' post='229639' date='Jan 26 2006, 12:36 AM
Hi All

Keen to get a bit o' boot lid dressing and torn between a couple (M orig & ACS), would love to see pics in the same thread for easy comparo.

Cheers

Thommo

ACS boot and rear window spiolers on my Silver Grey....see my signature strip for link to gallery. Hope this helps
Old 01-26-2006, 05:26 AM
Members

Originally Posted by mixterk' post='229785
Hi All

Cheers

Thommo

ACS boot and rear window spiolers on my Silver Grey....see my signature strip for link to gallery. Hope this
helps
[/quote]

Your car looks awesome!!!! I never saw that kind of spoiler. Did you get that through BMW? Also, do you have the M aero Kit on your car?
Old 01-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 530i.... Saphire Black Metallic...19 inch Axis Milanos....Auburn dakota interior.....ACS rear lip spoiler... And a whole lot of head turns ;)

ACS Spoiler here.....

Quick Reply: Spoiler Pic Please???