E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Simons did his thing!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow this looks amazing! I was going to get this done to my headlights also, but I was afraid it would look weird if it wasn't on a black or white car. Definitely getting this done now. Thanks for the awesome photos!
Old 08-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by LKwok
wow this looks amazing! I was going to get this done to my headlights also, but I was afraid it would look weird if it wasn't on a black or white car. Definitely getting this done now. Thanks for the awesome photos!
Thanks man! I think it would look sick on any color
What color is your car?
Old 08-31-2012, 03:26 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Blake, if you ever decide you need a paint job, charcoal grey!

That's what I would do after seeing your pics
Old 08-31-2012, 03:38 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Blake, if you ever decide you need a paint job, charcoal grey!

That's what I would do after seeing your pics
ha its pretty damn close already, but that would look sick
Old 09-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Contributors

Looks good man. Simon does a stellar job. Makes me miss my set...and car.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Looks good man. Simon does a stellar job. Makes me miss my set...and car.
Thanks! yeah, and hes very easy to work with! What did you move on to?
Old 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Contributors

I ended up getting an e91 as a commuter/lug around car since I drive an hour each way to work. I have some plans for it since I still have my BBS LM's, a couple other sets of wheels, and a few other things up my sleeve. Did you actually drive from San Antonio to Simon's place? That's pretty insane if you did!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Haha, that would be crazy!

It was shipped over. I can't remember which member it was, but at one point there was a guy that was going to drive a couple states across to get it done!
Old 09-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine White 2010 535 M-Sport

The Orion's look great....but your photo shoot is sick... Great job my friend!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
I ended up getting an e91 as a commuter/lug around car since I drive an hour each way to work. I have some plans for it since I still have my BBS LM's, a couple other sets of wheels, and a few other things up my sleeve. Did you actually drive from San Antonio to Simon's place? That's pretty insane if you did!
Oh nice, your BBS's would look nice on a e91 for sure.
Haha that would be a fun trip! but no, like simons said. Shipping them is the way to go, only bad thing is that they spend more time in transit then actually being worked on!

Quick Reply: Simons did his thing!