E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Sheldor on coils

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

Originally Posted by umichchris
those wheels! wowzers.

man, if u did gloss black lips on those things.....omg

I agree if done right it can be STUNING.. That M5 looks clean and sporty.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

Originally Posted by 03grey5
say no to black lips! keep it clean and simple with polished/chrome lip. classic style
Yeah I like how the lips shine when clean and polished ... so hows your MB modding goin? post a pic
Old 04-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by stylin8o8
NICE better brakes for better stopping good idea Sheldor!

i agree i love the clean look!
Thanks bro! Hows your ride? Update me on your progress and I wanna know your opinion on the tune you did on your 535.. hope all is well.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by LittleBIG
I love your wheels, man!

Thank you Sir
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wtlb
I look forward to your review of the CKS coils.

Yeah definitely will do a review soon.. coils are broken in now and its running very smooth... PM me if you wanna know more
Old 04-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

The drop looks great and the wheels are beautiful!

- Antti -
Old 04-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Anzafin
The drop looks great and the wheels are beautiful!

- Antti -
Thank you bro! It means alot to me coming from you... I really enjoy your post on detailing and Its a hobby of mine and I give you props cause detailing takes skills and patience.. BTW I cant wait to see you mount your new wheels.. I wanna see how that color looks on our black sapphire metallic.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
Thank you bro! It means alot to me coming from you... I really enjoy your post on detailing and Its a hobby of mine and I give you props cause detailing takes skills and patience.. BTW I cant wait to see you mount your new wheels.. I wanna see how that color looks on our black sapphire metallic.
Wow, thanks !
My car is dirty as h*ll right now and can't wait to give it a good wash and to mount the wheels. Right now I'm visiting my brother in Helsinki, which is 550km south from where I live. No snow here at all anymore, but still 3 feet in my hometown .
Old 04-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
Yeah I like how the lips shine when clean and polished ... so hows your MB modding goin? post a pic
It's going..slowly, but going. Finally found someone to work on my HREs for me so I'll be getting that done soon, looking into a set of coilovers, installed the HIDs, clear corners, plate lamps, and flat badge. No pictures for now, not until everythings done. Could take a while, but damn your ride would have looked SICK with my (weezys) Lumma bumper.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by s2murse
Us three photoshoot tol! Amuse and Lumma
soon brotha very soon.....

Quick Reply: Sheldor on coils