E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

redEYEjedi's Current Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toyota2bmw
+ 1 with Gene. You know how I feel about your LMs. But the HREs are DOPE!!!
Thanks Jason. Hey man, come out!! Or maybe I can ask your expertise in replacing my front control arm bushings. I feel like there is a slight play in my steering and I recently got an alignment.

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
looks awesome dude
Thanks man. Pretty surprising to hear a compliment from you.. no homo. haha

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Pretty damn jealous
Thanks man. I really LOVE the look of your car as is.

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
looking good Mel
Thanks Weezy. I bet you're having so much fun with the M!

Originally Posted by TakmaN
Man that is a sick setup. Purrrrfect offsets as I would expect Melvin . Do you know the offsets? Makes me miss my DPE's .I need to make it out to more Gerry's meets if your car keeps a changin'.

Yuup, you know I like to run the aggressive stuff. Not too sure about the offsets since those are not disclosed, but I'm guessing the fronts and rears are something like et15~20...nothing too aggressive. Come out to Gerry's regardless. You're bound to see sick car's. D, Tom, pjinca, Don and too many others to name really make those meets worth the drive.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i SMG, 35% Tint, LED Angel Eyes

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Thanks Jason. Hey man, come out!! Or maybe I can ask your expertise in replacing my front control arm bushings. I feel like there is a slight play in my steering and I recently got an alignment.
I will brah, soon enough. John and I replaced both control arms in about 90 minutes with 2 beer breaks in between. My garage is your garage if you need it. The swap is much easier for us because we have the KSports. We don't have to undo the spindle to get the arm out. Hit me up when you are ready!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

haha they really are the Great!!!
LOL I just saw that in my head i said amazing i guess my fingers typed in "The great", but looking at those wheels all types of words come to mind lol
Old 02-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Yes, I was a bit weary about 20's, but with the Hankook V12's and the sizes I'm running, they really feel comfortable and just as good as running the 19"s. Plus, you can't rush the artist! I'm already grateful enough that I got the shoot so no complaints here.
What size Hankooks are you running? What are the wheel widths (front and rear)? Again, really sweet ride dude!

Doh...nevermind...You gave me this info on PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20

Drunk or not, THEY LOOK SIIIK!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:55 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Titanium Silver BMW 530iA, Sport & Premium Package, Active Steering, Anti-Roll-Suspension, Adaptive Headlight, Navigation, OEM M-Tech Kit, Authentic RD Trunk Spoiler, VIP Modular Wheels: 245/35/20; 275/30/20, OEM M Trunk Finisher.

Hi, :-)

Those wheels look very nice on the car!

Can you or anyone please confirm what is the make/model and price on something like that , if I am not being too intruding?

I have a 2006 530i Titanium silver with sports suspensions; still looking... :-)

Thank you in advance.

Originally Posted by dbae1978
While at last meet @ Gerry's I took some drunken shots of Melvin's new wheels.
What do you guys think?

Old 02-17-2011, 05:30 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BIM530I
Hi, :-)

Those wheels look very nice on the car!

Can you or anyone please confirm what is the make/model and price on something like that , if I am not being too intruding?

I have a 2006 530i Titanium silver with sports suspensions; still looking... :-)

Thank you in advance.
Daniel, Those are HRE's wheels. Ask member Acuteperformance for pricing on those cause he is a good vendor for those.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Titanium Silver BMW 530iA, Sport & Premium Package, Active Steering, Anti-Roll-Suspension, Adaptive Headlight, Navigation, OEM M-Tech Kit, Authentic RD Trunk Spoiler, VIP Modular Wheels: 245/35/20; 275/30/20, OEM M Trunk Finisher.

Thanks, Jack!

If they are Forged wheels, I am probably looking at $4,000+ for wheels and tires. It's hard to spend another $4,000 when I just paid for new tires a couple months ago. :-)

After looking around, your Iforged are starting to look good for my budget. :-)

By the way, I finally getting the new OEM BMW Aerodynamic Kit installed today. I hope they will fit and match well! :-)

Have a great day! :-)
Originally Posted by Cwest
Daniel, Those are HRE's wheels. Ask member Acuteperformance for pricing on those cause he is a good vendor for those.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:38 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by BIM530I
By the way, I finally getting the new OEM BMW Aerodynamic Kit installed today. I hope they will fit and match well! :-)
New OEM kit?? Like totally new or new to you MTECH kit?
Old 02-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

this is about the ugliest wheels I've seen on an E60...it just looks good coz of David's photo skills!! lemme know if you plan to sell em, wheel fetish guy! hahaha..just kidding with you, Melvin miss seeing you guys at Gerry's. I was there with Ginny but we had to leave early

Quick Reply: redEYEjedi's Current Wheels