E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

/PROJECT MYSTIC 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IndyRedBeast
To say the truth i like your last setup way better, this bumper looks way to aggressive and looks like an X5M/X6M front end that doesn't really match the E60 body that much. The 1M bumper style would look better. Still love your car since you put so much work into it but this version isn't working for me. Oh and those wheels looks
Well that was to be expected considering it is an X5M bumper.

Still looks sick as all hell!!
Old 07-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
I saw it in person yesterday @ autocon and I shit you not its my favorite bumper on an E60 EVER I love it.

If I weren't saving up for some other stuff I would be in line at RANZ asking for one myself. It would perfectly complement my aggressive set up & my hood...
thanks chris i appreciate that a lot, not every one will understand how i mod my car but good to know that you liked this current bumper good to see you as always, glad you enjoyed the show.. will def keep you posted on the next one..thanks for coming out
glad you are meeting more people thru these events

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Just saw Justin's car with the new bumper on another forum. Getting mixed feelings. Maybe I'll like it more with better pics of it. Applaud you for trying new things and constantly changing the game.

Keep doing your thing Justin.
thanks DK i appreciate that this front bumper mod is def not for everyone lol! thanks buddy for the support though
Old 07-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by IndyRedBeast
To say the truth i like your last setup way better, this bumper looks way to aggressive and looks like an X5M/X6M front end that doesn't really match the E60 body that much. The 1M bumper style would look better. Still love your car since you put so much work into it but this version isn't working for me. Oh and those wheels looks

Originally Posted by HeavyTireSmoke
I have to agree, I think it would look better if the ducts weren't so big. Just reminds me of the X5M which isn't a ugly bumper by all means, just seems odd on a E60. Maybe now you can TT that car and put some huge intercools in those ducts . If it was just a tad different that the X5M bumper and it would make it unique to your car but none the less the effort is out of this world as far as modding. I do think the 1M bumper would look tight on a E60. Just waiting for someone to make mould and start selling them. Wheels do look hella nice btw.
thanks guys, i appreciate the honest opinions, just couple of things, when i started the thread on my OP i mentioned that this was the look that i was going for with the X5M bumper, gave it a shot coz it has never been done, and this car is a show car so not your daily driven car... also no need for the 1M bumper coz i do have that current set up on my e90,plus i know a couple of cars here in LA that is in the process of putting the 1m bumper on their e60's..thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails /PROJECT MYSTIC 3.0-g12.jpeg  
Old 07-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

go big or go home. justin, you did a big and you did it right!!! looks fucking sick!
Old 07-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Uzzle
That shit is freakin DOPE!!
thanks so much

Originally Posted by JerzyBoy973
Well that was to be expected considering it is an X5M bumper.

Still looks sick as all hell!!
lol!! glad someone was paying attention to what we doing here,
thanks man i appreciate that, stay tune a few more changes to the bumper
coming soon
Old 07-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jasperxli
go big or go home. justin, you did a big and you did it right!!! looks fucking sick!
thanks brotha! always a pleasure! see you soon man!
Old 07-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Senior Members

project mystic finally got the right stance, thanks to my buddy james aka FLOSS
for outstanding work on re barrel and polishing the lip, and on point calculations
Attached Thumbnails /PROJECT MYSTIC 3.0-g1.jpg   /PROJECT MYSTIC 3.0-g2.jpg   /PROJECT MYSTIC 3.0-g3.jpg  
Old 07-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

I like it! Very different, one of a kind, and aggressive. Once you install the LED strips it would compliment the setup even more. Wheels look stunning! Must see them in person soon.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:39 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

looking god, very nice project
Old 07-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Contributors

I know you just finished with project 3.0. Here's an idea for project Mystic 4.0.

BTW are you and creaminz related? You guys go through bumpers and wheels like dirty underwear.

F30 M sport grafted onto a M5 bumper. Would love to see this happen.

My crude rendering.

Quick Reply: /PROJECT MYSTIC 3.0