E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Project BMW

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Sapphire Black 07 530i non-sport 7000k Angel Eyes 6000k HID Xenon adaptive turn Head lamps and Fogs, Clear LED Turn Signals front/back and side markers. Clear bright license plate lamp. Full interior lighting upgrade. Coding: daytime angel eyes, auto windows up, and digital speedometer. (Thanks to John at Motorcepts.com) OEM Tinted LCI Tail lights (Thanks to David at http://www.luxmotorwerks.com Oem Mtec rear bumper with diffuser and M5trunk finisher Debadged! The best paint work! (Thanks to Desimone BMW) 20x8.5 +18 20x10 +25 Concept One RS-8 Black Machined Chrome Lip V6.1 cables (Thanks to Bruce Miranda) Nitto Invo tires 285x30 R20 - 245x35 R20 Discounttire.com Vac Motorsports ecu chip upgrade, and fender roll http://vacmotorsports.com/ wish list: Rieger Front bumper Hamann side skirts Custom quad exhaust Rpi Ram air intake scoop M5 SMG shift knob KW Variant 3 suspension Brembo Big Brake kit LCI Heads Tints BMW M5

hello everyone I'm new here,

I have a stock 2007 black on black BMW 530i with premium package. I wanted to make this a project car. I'm looking to modify this car to its maximum capability. I'm and expert on Japanese Import mods but clueless on Euro mods. I feel foreign to topic.

I would do everything on my own but the problem is that I don't have a whole lot of time to do research into bmw modifications, and body design. I want to 1st start with the body and then move to engine and performance.

If anybody has info aggressive rims, lights, body kits, or anything cosmetic please let me know.

I will post pics of the progressively changing project vehicle.

I am glad to be part of the 5 series forums

TIA

D
Old 11-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2011 BMW 550i; Dark Graphite Metalliic/Oyster, 4.4 TT V8, 8-sp AT, Sports Package, Dynamic Handling, Premium Package 2, Cold Weather Package, HUD

wrong forum.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Welcome to the forum! As Pete so eloquently said, you need to post this in the E60 section of the forum, not the F10 section. You'll get plenty of help there...
Old 11-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

well welcome to the forums, youll find plenty of deals around here. Just gotta dig around.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Petes550i
wrong forum.
Way to welcome the new guy :thumbsdown:. Oh yeah your from Acurazine.

Welcome Bimmer5Project! Good to see you have joined the Euro side . As far as body kits go lots of options. Depending on how much money you have to spend. ACS/Alpina/MTECH....

For lights the guy to ask is John (brabusw209amg/). You have Angle Eyes...AE. HID fogs, HID Low Beams....lots of options for that too.

Rims once again depends on your budget.

For starters I would recommend this. Black And White BMW Roundels, Matte Black Gilles, Tints, LED interior kit, LED plate lights, LED/HID Angle Eyes, HID kit for your lowbeam, HID fogs (if you want some import style get 3000k HID NICE YELLOW), Smoked Tails (Up to you I think it would look hot on a blacked out car).....Those all should cost you no more then $500-$600.

If you have any questions feel free to post and many members would be willing to help you out!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Members

My Ride: Sapphire Black 07 530i non-sport 7000k Angel Eyes 6000k HID Xenon adaptive turn Head lamps and Fogs, Clear LED Turn Signals front/back and side markers. Clear bright license plate lamp. Full interior lighting upgrade. Coding: daytime angel eyes, auto windows up, and digital speedometer. (Thanks to John at Motorcepts.com) OEM Tinted LCI Tail lights (Thanks to David at http://www.luxmotorwerks.com Oem Mtec rear bumper with diffuser and M5trunk finisher Debadged! The best paint work! (Thanks to Desimone BMW) 20x8.5 +18 20x10 +25 Concept One RS-8 Black Machined Chrome Lip V6.1 cables (Thanks to Bruce Miranda) Nitto Invo tires 285x30 R20 - 245x35 R20 Discounttire.com Vac Motorsports ecu chip upgrade, and fender roll http://vacmotorsports.com/ wish list: Rieger Front bumper Hamann side skirts Custom quad exhaust Rpi Ram air intake scoop M5 SMG shift knob KW Variant 3 suspension Brembo Big Brake kit LCI Heads Tints BMW M5

Thanks for the warm welcome and the great advice! I don't like to read things carefully, that's the problem!

D
Old 03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Members

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Way to welcome the new guy :thumbsdown:. Oh yeah your from Acurazine.

Welcome Bimmer5Project! Good to see you have joined the Euro side . As far as body kits go lots of options. Depending on how much money you have to spend. ACS/Alpina/MTECH....

For lights the guy to ask is John (brabusw209amg/). You have Angle Eyes...AE. HID fogs, HID Low Beams....lots of options for that too.

Rims once again depends on your budget.

For starters I would recommend this. Black And White BMW Roundels, Matte Black Gilles, Tints, LED interior kit, LED plate lights, LED/HID Angle Eyes, HID kit for your lowbeam, HID fogs (if you want some import style get 3000k HID NICE YELLOW), Smoked Tails (Up to you I think it would look hot on a blacked out car).....Those all should cost you no more then $500-$600.

If you have any questions feel free to post and many members would be willing to help you out!
Thanks for the ideas!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Welcome to the forums! There are many things u can do to the E60 to make it look so beautiful. We carry everrything from performance exhausts to lighting! Stop by our shop and meet us.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Members

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
Welcome to the forums! There are many things u can do to the E60 to make it look so beautiful. We carry everrything from performance exhausts to lighting! Stop by our shop and meet us.
Hello John - new to the forum and am ready for some new lighting options. 2007 530xi w/adaptive xenons. I live in CT and would possibly drive down to your shop for install. Please email me fmartinez001@yahoo.com THANKS!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

First welcome, anything you need there are tons of vendors on the forum that is more than willing to help. If you want wheels Michael from acute proformace can help you with that trinity autosport is also a great vendor that carries almost everything and if your looking for local Motorcepts in queens, I go to them because I don't trust anyone else with my cars + they can help change the entire look of your car to w/e you want, gl and let us know if you need anything... for wheels i would recommend Iforged Equip V3 you get both deep dish and concavity... damn....I'm like a free advertisement for them lol but i really want to see someone with those wheels they are