E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Preview pic of the new rimz :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009 | 06:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by CWS530' post='836135' date='Apr 4 2009, 11:35 AM
I'm glad I went back to this thread after your edit. I'll keep this brief as I was just telling a friend that my New Year's resolution was to avoid petty arguments. I've engaged in a few on here in the past, and regret doing so. I have apologized to the members of the forum for wasting their time previously, and do not plan on doing so again.

So let me get this straight, you call me and several members of the forums liars and expect no response at all. How would you react? I think that question has been answered.

The entire time you've been on this forum, you've acted like nothing more than a common ethnocentric; it's always someone else's fault. I do not know what drives your anger. Premature balding, erectile dysfunction, abusive childhood? You burn a lot of energy on hate. You claim high intelligence, but act like an ignorant thug.

I am a professionally employed, reasonably educated person. I have been in enough altercations in various parts of the world to know that rarely does anything good come of it. I fight to defend myself, and I have been trained to do so. However, I will not set myself up for a lawsuit. This is not the first time I've been baited, but I learned my lesson early on regarding that. I know it empowers you to throw down the gauntlet. Enjoy the hollow satisfaction it brings.

I have a beautiful wife and career to consider, which are far more important than winning any pissing contest with someone of your ilk. You're not even worth the frequent flyer miles. If you want to discuss this further, just PM me. There's no reason to waste the entire forum's time with this ill-placed bravado.
Nothing in my original post to Mark was negative or bravado towards anybody! I have been involved and read many "wheel discussions" on this forum and the opinion "hands down" has been 19's without a lip, 20 with a lip. Many of those opinions have been posted by the same people on this thread. I gave an HONEST opinion to Mark and simply pointed out that others on this same thread have also voiced the same.

For some reason, Calvin felt the need to get "unprofessional" and "insulting". For all of you that are so proud of Calvin... Gene, Frank, Dranged, etc. I ask you to read my original post and honestly tell me that I deserved the response that I got from Calvin. Calvin is the one that took it to an unprofessional place... not me. But I am a "thug" for responding

I posted a joke and got accused of being racist. I have posted several "lounge" threads on politics, gun control etc, of which I have strong opinions. None of those threads attacked anybody, but I received insults and attacking responses. I admit that I may not be PC in my responses but I don't claim to be and don't care to be. There may be one or two incidents where I initiated the negativity, but we all make mistakes. If you re-read my contentious posts, you will see that I rarely instigated anything... as is the case in this current thread.

I am not "fake". Some of you should ask yourself that question. If I have an opinion, I give it. If I ask for an opinion, I expect the same. I don't give and don't want the "politician response". If that's how you do business, good for you. If I see it I will point it out. That's how I operate in the real world and that's how I operate on this forum. Some will appreciate the honesty and some will be offended. C'est la vie.

My mother raised 3 kids on her own because she was a pitbull. I was the first born and I am my mother's son. You don't like me, blame her. I will give you her e-mail and cell # if you want to complain..., but you better be prepared for the response
Old 04-04-2009 | 09:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='836170
Actually, I was being completely honest. I don't appreciate your inference to the contrary.

Old 04-04-2009 | 10:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Sorry roger, you tiger now. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=10206416
Old 04-04-2009 | 10:05 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='836685' date='Apr 4 2009, 10:52 PM
Gene, you mean conduct themselves like this?

actually no...the post after, where Cal simply decided not to continue to argue with you after you asked him to fly-out to you and meet face to face. Where Cal just wanted to leave it alone....and yet here you are again just continuing to press the issue after respective requests by members (including myself) have been made to just continue in pm rather than crapping on Mark's thread.

I'd rather not get into the "he said it first" arugument, but it seems you want to take it there...

enjoy your stay here on the forum roger...i'm done feeding your attention seeking persona...
Old 04-04-2009 | 10:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='836699' date='Apr 5 2009, 01:05 AM
actually no...the post after, where Cal simply decided not to continue to argue with you after you asked him to fly-out to you and meet face to face. Where Cal just wanted to leave it alone....and yet here you are again just continuing to press the issue after respective requests by members (including myself) have been made to just continue in pm rather than crapping on Mark's thread.

I'd rather not get into the "he said it first" arugument, but it seems you want to take it there...

enjoy your stay here on the forum roger...i'm done feeding your attention seeking persona...
Gene, He tiger now.
Old 04-04-2009 | 10:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='836697' date='Apr 5 2009, 02:02 AM
I had to laugh. That is funny as hell.

BTW Gene, I did PM Calvin. I appreciate your concern to not trample on Mark's thread by posting an unrelated response of your own

Reading back through the posts... I believe my response was related to Mark's OP, and I believe Calvin's cross-word puzzle began the off-topic stuff. Correct me if I am wrong Gene.
Old 04-05-2009 | 02:47 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530d m sport brabus forfour 2008 cbr1000rr 2005 cbr1000rr 2001 rc51

look good mate, was looking at those myself...
Old 04-05-2009 | 05:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='836699' date='Apr 5 2009, 01:05 AM

This can continue to go back and forth, as to who started what and when.
I think it's best we drop it and continue with Mark's topic.

Sorry Roger, you tiger now and I'm done feeding the animals.
Old 04-06-2009 | 03:13 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d M-Sport

Just a quick shot of the Carbon badges and the shadow ///M's

The only thing left is the number plate surround which im still waiting for, not interested in the M5 trunk finisher for my car as I dont like them, and I plan on having the CSL style Carbon boot lid in any case (Eventually)

Old 04-06-2009 | 05:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

IMHO, I think you should leave her debadged vs. putting the ///M emblem.

Quick Reply: Preview pic of the new rimz :)