E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

pes ? has anyone used this chip

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i white/black sport,prm,navi,cold weather

Originally Posted by tuningtech' post='655346' date='Aug 27 2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys. I am just like the rest of you.....a hardcore car enthusiast. The only difference between us is that I get to play with and tune them for a living. I am sure that whoever has met me can understand my passion for cars and most importantly my clients! Educating them so they can understand the basis behind performance tuning and to help them make the best decision for themselves. Most of time though they say"What would you do if it was your car?" and I always try to develop a tuning program to suit them and not me. If it was up to me I would go "balls to the walls" but some clients just want their car to sound better and perform better and that is what I do.
Rob should be here in a little while so we can take his 535i to the next level in performance tuning!

Thanks again to all of you. YOU are why I do this!

Guy I just left bruce shop and wow had the PES remap done what a nite and day diff the car pull like crazy. Anyone who has 535 deff go see bruce and have it done . Bruce thank you so much next mod to soon come exhaust
Old 08-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 E60 M5/SMG (LCI) Interlagos Blue/Black Merino Aux input, sun protection glass, Bluetooth, Voice control

Originally Posted by tuningtech' post='655468' date='Aug 27 2008, 04:52 PM
We are getting 35hp/16tq with the new M5 software. With pulleys and the ECU tune we are getting approximately 65hp/40tq and that is with no exhaust work yet. With the M5 you can get your drive line loss to between 1% to 3% with exhaust, filters, pulleys and ECU. We are getting approximately 485-495hp at the wheels with a complete tuning package.
thx for the reply Bruce. sounds like you're doing a fantastic job over there. 35hp for the software alone is a great figure. seems over here no one getting more than 20hp. shame i can't get your map!
have you any graphs of the M5 software?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by 535i rob' post='655476' date='Aug 27 2008, 12:01 PM
Guy I just left bruce shop and wow had the PES remap done what a nite and day diff the car pull like crazy. Anyone who has 535 deff go see bruce and have it done . Bruce thank you so much next mod to soon come exhaust
Congrats Rob! Can't wait to check out your car at the meet on September 20th!

Nice job, once again, Bruce!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am just like the rest of you.....a hardcore car enthusiast. The only difference between us is that I get to play with and tune them for a living. I am sure that whoever has met me can understand my passion for cars and most importantly my clients! Educating them so they can understand the basis behind performance tuning and to help them make the best decision for themselves. Most of time though they say"What would you do if it was your car?" and I always try to develop a tuning program to suit them and not me. If it was up to me I would go "balls to the walls" but some clients just want their car to sound better and perform better and that is what I do.
Rob should be here in a little while so we can take his 535i to the next level in performance tuning!

Bruce,
This is the first I've heard of you. It took awhile to get the jist of what C's bimmer was talking about in this thread. Although I reside in MD, I still get up to Bellmore every now and then to visit family. Considering the YAHOOS down here, I'm going to have to get any work done up in NY. I thnk I've done as much as I can do to my 05 530i as I can. Sprintbooster added along with a CAI soon, now I'll have to try the ECU remap. Can you do this, and how long would it take? I'll let you know when I'll be in the area next time.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by tprenaldo' post='656129' date='Aug 28 2008, 04:58 AM
Bruce,
This is the first I've heard of you. It took awhile to get the jist of what C's bimmer was talking about in this thread. Although I reside in MD, I still get up to Bellmore every now and then to visit family. Considering the YAHOOS down here, I'm going to have to get any work done up in NY. I thnk I've done as much as I can do to my 05 530i as I can. Sprintbooster added along with a CAI soon, now I'll have to try the ECU remap. Can you do this, and how long would it take? I'll let you know when I'll be in the area next time.
LOL! I know....I'm all over the "re-MAP".

I loved the ECU Remap on my 530. I think you will too. Combine that with the SB and CAI and you won't be disappointed.

PS - When you come up from MD, you are required to bring Bruce and I a few bushels of Blue Crabs.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims

Bruce,
Old 08-28-2008, 04:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tprenaldo' post='656138' date='Aug 28 2008, 05:31 AM
Bruce,
Hurry up and get it!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 04:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='656171' date='Aug 28 2008, 08:04 AM
Hurry up and get it!!!
Blue Crabs?? I'll bring the large Chesapeake Bay crabs!! That's if you know how to eat them by hand.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tprenaldo' post='656176' date='Aug 28 2008, 08:13 AM
Blue Crabs?? I'll bring the large Chesapeake Bay crabs!! That's if you know how to eat them by hand.
I taught Jasper White everything he knows. Actually, funny story... Was in Baltimore last year visiting a client. Had about 45 minutes after my meeting and the Amtrak heading back to NY. I'll preface by saying that I am a die hard seafood fanatic. DIE HARD! Anyway, I was with one of my sales guys and I made him go with me to a crab house. I told the waitress I had 30 minutes, wanted a dozen jumbo's and had to bolt right after. Took the jacket off, tie off, cuff links out, sleeves up, bibs everywhere...crabs arrived. I went to town faster than ever before. I think I set a new world record. Finished up, cleaned up, put myself back together and made the 1:43pm Acela back to Penn.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:28 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='656181' date='Aug 28 2008, 08:20 AM
I taught Jasper White everything he knows. Actually, funny story... Was in Baltimore last year visiting a client. Had about 45 minutes after my meeting and the Amtrak heading back to NY. I'll preface by saying that I am a die hard seafood fanatic. DIE HARD! Anyway, I was with one of my sales guys and I made him go with me to a crab house. I told the waitress I had 30 minutes, wanted a dozen jumbo's and had to bolt right after. Took the jacket off, tie off, cuff links out, sleeves up, bibs everywhere...crabs arrived. I went to town faster than ever before. I think I set a new world record. Finished up, cleaned up, put myself back together and made the 1:43pm Acela back to Penn.
YMUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!1
Attached Thumbnails pes ? has anyone used this chip-crab.jpg  

Quick Reply: pes ? has anyone used this chip