E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Next round of mods...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well - here she is guys... After weekend mods:
*H&R springs installed
*Shadow Line trim
*50% tint on windshield
I gotta give a shout out and thanks to Endless Details in Orange CT. Great guys, great service, NICE and CLEAN shop (www.endlessdetails.com)... Sooo what's next I ask myself on the way home... (does it ever end )
*Black grills
*rotors and pads (the squeaking is driving me insane!)
*calipers painted (no not red) - they have some baked on brake dust that I can't get clean (driving me nuts). Probably black or stock gray.
*LCI front/tail retro
I'm still up in the air with the wheels. I got quite a few compliments on them thus far and with the car sitting a little lower they are growing on me. Just keep thinking about the other options... Maybe black powder coat over the winter and I just live with them for the summer?? Still not sure but we'll see. Let me know what you guys think - hope you like it at least a little.?.?
Attached Thumbnails Next round of mods...-bmw-fitch4.jpg   Next round of mods...-bmw-fitch3.jpg   Next round of mods...-bmw-fitch5.jpg   Next round of mods...-bmw-fitch6.jpg  
Old 04-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Senior Members

congrats on the mods this weekend, shadowline trim looks amazing.. got mine done 2 weeks ago also keep the wheels looks amazing, what size are they?? how about A roof wrap? think it will look good on your car color.. good luck
Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

NICE!! I'd say keep the wheels. They look great!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E61 535d carbon black m-kit panoramaroof with beige nasca interior and wood trim. 172m rims. DimSport Race, SB, SAT

It's very clean and the wheels fit perfectly. Less is more, don't overdo it, it has that special look now. Well done.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i - GONE

clean! keep the wheels! do you get glare at night because of the tint on the front windshield?
Old 04-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Senior Members

Much, Much, much, better...

Now, just get yourself an Mtech and you'll love the way your car looks!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 545 BLK/BLK
Model Year: 2005

Look Great.. I told you once you drop it, you would like it. And I say, def keep the wheels as are. No need to change them. UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO.

I think I've been to Endless Detail in Orange CT. They rolled my fenders for me. And I wanted to go back and get my tints done, but they said they were moving to a bigger shop and lost contact with them. I'll have to look them up again.

Car looks great man!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

Very nice!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:12 AM
Senior Members

Car looks amazing Frank. Thanks again for the business. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ck-e60
clean! keep the wheels! do you get glare at night because of the tint on the front windshield?

Originally Posted by MitchBMW
Look Great.. I told you once you drop it, you would like it. And I say, def keep the wheels as are. No need to change them. UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO.

I think I've been to Endless Detail in Orange CT. They rolled my fenders for me. And I wanted to go back and get my tints done, but they said they were moving to a bigger shop and lost contact with them. I'll have to look them up again.

Car looks great man!
Thanks bro - you and a few others called it, the springs do make a difference. I am pleasantly surprised with the ride quality as well. Feels really good overall. Not as harsh of a ride as I thought it would be. Def look those guys up. Really pleased with them. Will certainly do more business with them for sure. (SHHH but I have an Audi A6 2.7 twin turbo just sitting - blew a turbo... These guys also work on Audi's... Might have a need for 450hp winter car).

Originally Posted by jay bimma
Car looks amazing Frank. Thanks again for the business. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Thanks man - owe it to you guys! (and Micheal at Acute Performance and John at Motorcepts - all of you have been awesome to deal with). You weren't kidding about the trim taking a while to do... But DEF - I can't thank you guys enough.

Quick Reply: Next round of mods...