E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Wheels: Vertini Concave

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Im still having a hard time letting go of the 166's but I was finally due to move up to 20's. The fronts are nowhere near as concave as the fronts on the 166's but every single time I see the rears it pretty much makes up for it. The photos posted in the vendor classifieds had the center caps to be Matte black as well so I'm not sure what happened there. I may have to give OEM concept a ring. Here are some photos. Enjoy.

My car is actually going to get repainted this month. I take night classes at SJSU and some haters at school decided to key my car. I didn't notice until the morning cuz the scratches are hard to see at night. Thank God for insurance tho and they are covering everything (5k). I was thinking of changing the entire color again to a nice blue or that Frozen Grey off the e92 M3 (previous color was Jet Black) but I really don't think anything will really catch my eye as much as this Starfire pearl has so Im going to just have it redone all over gain. Picked up some Replica M5 mirrors from NVD with the C.F. bottom half as well as some OEM C.F. Splitters to finish it all off. Can't wait for it all to be done. There's more photos in the vendor classifieds as well as Anthony at OEM Concept asked me to take some photos for him.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Looks great

Sorry to hear about some douchbag haters keying your car, but I'm sure you'll turn it around in no time! Good luck
Old 02-18-2011, 01:55 AM
Contributors

How much was it to change it from jet black to white??? & i think frozen grey would be a dope color but i would keep the white!
Old 02-18-2011, 01:55 AM
Senior Members

Thanks man. It's bittersweet I suppose. I just hate that Im going to be without my car for a good month.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mikeg3tsguap
How much was it to change it from jet black to white??? & i think frozen grey would be a dope color but i would keep the white!
It really depends where you go and who you know. The first time I had it done 2 years ago it cost me roughly 2500 for the whole car including jams. The work was not perfect but it was definitely good for the price I paid. This time around Im paying 3 and a half to a local shop here who I know personally and they're re-doing the job and guarantee a superb job. Plus they are going to install my M5 mirrors
Old 02-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i (E60) - Titanium Silver | Black Dakota w/ Bamboo Anthracite | Sports Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Navigation | Logic 7 Former: 1995 540i MSport (E34) - 6sp, B&M Short Shift | Dinan Intake | Dinan Exhaust | Dinan Chip 1987 325iC (E30) - sold

Sorry to here about your car getting keyed...sucks! Those wheels also look great on your car. What size did wheel did you end up going with? I see they are 20's but looking for the other "deets". When your car is done I would love to see how it looks in person as well. I'm in San Jose as well!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

look good! can u take a picture of the front please? i wanna see how concave they are or arnt. thanks!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Wheels look great!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by a42kracer
Sorry to here about your car getting keyed...sucks! Those wheels also look great on your car. What size did wheel did you end up going with? I see they are 20's but looking for the other "deets". When your car is done I would love to see how it looks in person as well. I'm in San Jose as well!

20x10 rear @ ET 25 (Vertini gave the wrong info to OEM Concept when they first started it would be @ ET 18. Im still trying to figure out whether or not im going to run spacers.)
20x8.5 front @ ET 18

Originally Posted by jasperxli
look good! can u take a picture of the front please? i wanna see how concave they are or arnt. thanks!

Theres a ton of pics in the vendor classifieds, but heres a few. To tell you the truth I really wish that the fronts were just a little more concave, but I'm still very happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by Anzafin
Wheels look great!
Thanks man!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Nice, got the sneak peak on FB yesterday. They look great!

The center cap is all silver?

Quick Reply: New Wheels: Vertini Concave