E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

New Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 05:00 PM
GsQ
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

after a little over a year and a bunch of mods i cant believe i waited this long to do this.. my next 5er i vow to have it be the first thing i do before anything else.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White, Premium Package, Logic 7, NAV, 5W LED Angel Eyes

Alright, give me details! Rim type (BBS?), dimensions? I like the look of the deep dish. Good choice of wheels. I cannot decide on wheels yet!
Old 03-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 M5

LMAO @ Winning!! hee-lar-ree-us... Charlie Sheen... never thought I'd see that on the forum haha

PS Car looks good
Old 03-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

They look like a decent replica to the Maya STM. Who makes these? Vertini I bet? They made the Savari's, which are again a very close replica to the Maya RM1, but the dishes aren't as big. Very nice tho
Old 03-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530 Titanium Silver Sport/Premium PKG OEM Mtech Kit

[quote name='GsQ' timestamp='1301446810' post='1323309']
after a little over a year and a bunch of mods i cant believe i waited this long to do this.. my next 5er i vow to have it be the first thing i do before anything else.

Nice You can sell me your stockers now...
Old 03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

damn DEVIL were you stalking me at the shop!!!!! yeah that are a quasi Maya STM rep with less of a dish but thats why i got them cause i like a little dish but not huge. running 20 x 10 in the back, 20 x 8.5 in the front.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 PM
GsQ
Contributors

hahahaha of course i still have my stock 225s/50/17" + Conti UHP tires duh WINNING!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by GsQ
damn DEVIL were you stalking me at the shop!!!!! yeah that are a quasi Maya STM rep with less of a dish but thats why i got them cause i like a little dish but not huge. running 20 x 10 in the back, 20 x 8.5 in the front.

LOL
Nah man, Im just an admirer of the Maya's. I myself never had the stomach to dish out that much money for them and when I saw that Vertini made a nice replica to the RM1 I knew it was only a matter of time before they made one for the STM.

I almost* thought that they were in fact maya's but something looked a little off. Nonetheless they look really nice. I think the front lip of those are even a little larger than the Savari's too no?
Old 03-29-2011, 11:26 PM
GsQ
Contributors

Originally Posted by devildawg712
LOL
Nah man, Im just an admirer of the Maya's. I myself never had the stomach to dish out that much money for them and when I saw that Vertini made a nice replica to the RM1 I knew it was only a matter of time before they made one for the STM.

I almost* thought that they were in fact maya's but something looked a little off. Nonetheless they look really nice. I think the front lip of those are even a little larger than the Savari's too no?
these are the STM on an M5 they are almost an exact match to mine. There is about a 1/2 or maybe 1/3 of an inch in lip difference which is pretty large in terms of dish i mean look at that thing.

I swear to you i went back and forth between these and the Savari like a million times i liked them both. Ultimately i hope i made the right choice. There is just so many damn options with wheels its overwhelming. The lip on these looked the same as the the Savrari's but if it is larger it was barely noticeable to the eye. If I had the 2k per wheel to sheel for myas i wouldnt be driving a 5 series lmao...so this was a good option for me
Old 03-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Nice!

I welcome you into the Vertini family. Like I said in the other thread, if you liked choice number two, you would like the Savaris.

The black window was a quick give away that this is part of Vertini family

Quick Reply: New Wheels