E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Need info on where to buy some parts.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 05:29 PM
XBS
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys just wondering if we have any forum sponsors that give memebers a decent price on parts. Below is a list of the parts i will be needing, if anyone knows in a good direction to point me it would be much appreciated.

-Need lowering springs or coil overs (want to maintain the best ride quality while slamming the car as much as possible.

-Brembo GT Brake kit ( all four corners ) Do they make an 8piston kit for this car?

- ECU Reflash, Which company does this best work with most gains?

- Intake System, Is it worth it on this car? Most OEM intakes are very well designed.

-Dual Outlet Exhaust system, Which one sounds the best and also makes some power?

- Full Body kit that supports dual outlet exhaust? Havent seen many choices, Please post pics if you have them!

I think thats all i would be doing to the car at first besides the wheels and a audio sytem. If anyone on here as replace all the speakers in the car and running aftermarket audio please chime in, Thinking about using the JL Cleansweep to integrate with the OEM controls. Thanks!

-George
( So Cal. )
Old 05-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

George I sent you a Pm for all of your needs.

best regards.
tony.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM
XBS
Members

Thanks for the PM, Ill be contacting you as soon as i find the 545 i want. What other kits are availabe besides the rieger kit? Also is the eisemann exhaust a true dual cat back? or just the rear section? Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='285060' date='May 19 2006, 08:54 PM
George I sent you a Pm for all of your needs.

best regards.
tony.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by XBS' post='285114' date='May 20 2006, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the PM, Ill be contacting you as soon as i find the 545 i want. What other kits are availabe besides the rieger kit? Also is the eisemann exhaust a true dual cat back? or just the rear section? Thanks guys!
Rieger kit is the only one with out buying M5 rear bumper as of now for Non-m5 cars.

here is ac-schnitzer and hartge diffusers (to be used by oem m5 rear bumper) with quad exhaust system for M5.
Attached Thumbnails Need info on where to buy some parts.-quadacschn.jpg   Need info on where to buy some parts.-e60m5_06.jpg  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

RD Sport is another company that makes a rear spoiler that'll accommodate a quad exhaust set up. They're also the only one that makes a true cat-back exhaust with their quad exhaust conversion and x pipe. Here are some pics:

RD Sport Rear Spoiler
Need info on where to buy some parts.-rd_sport_rear.jpg

RD Sport quad exhaust conversion with X-pipe
Need info on where to buy some parts.-rd_quad_exhaust.jpg

RD Sport Complete power exhaust with X-pipe, high flow cats and exhaust manifolds
Need info on where to buy some parts.-rd_power_exhaust.jpg
Old 05-19-2006, 11:30 PM
XBS
Members

I Like that RD Sport exhaust, so the eisemann (sp?) isnt a complete catback? I would diffrently be intrested in a catback exhaust. exhaust manifolds would be over kill, but high flow cats and a good catback system would definetaly be a major improvement!
Old 05-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i - scheduled for ED pickup in Munich on 7/22!

Originally Posted by XBS' post='285173' date='May 20 2006, 03:30 AM
so the eisemann (sp?) isnt a complete catback?
nope, it still uses the oem resonator so its only muffler-back.
Old 05-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

That is the correct spelling for Eisenmann. Their exhaust is not a catback. Most exhausts actually, (Dinan, Hamann, AC Schnitzer, Remus, B&B...etc..), are all muffler back. Eisenmann and Hamann makes "quad" exhausts with 4 tips (2 on each side) but there have been some debate about whether or not the right side is active or just a dummy. My guess is that the right side for those exhausts are functional if they're on a 545/550 but dummies if they're on a 530 or below. I've seen soc_fans' 530 with the Eisenmann Race quad exhaust and know for sure that the right pipes are dummies.

I would love to get the high flow cats and even the manifolds as well...but they're pretty pricy.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:51 AM
XBS
Members

What is the price for the RD sport exhaust with the hi flow cats, not intrested in manifolds. Who can i contact for pricing?
Old 05-20-2006, 12:14 PM
XBS
Members

Does anyone have a link to pics of a Black E60 with the Hamann kit and some black wheels? Thanks.

Quick Reply: Need info on where to buy some parts.