E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My Newest Mod!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

long story short i was in autozone on fordahm rd so im buying some clay to clay my car for the meet on saturday and this fu**king guy decides to back up into me in his p.o.s saturn while i was parked not only that he told me hold on imma cop lemme get my info and after that he took off basically a hit and run i filed a police report hopefully they lock his ass up i will not put this thru my insurance because my deductible is 500 and to get them to waive it will be a hassle (trust me ive been thru it before) so i will fix it out of pocket i dont think i need a new bumper just some alignment of the bumper and paint while im at it i will paint my rear bumper (minor nyc parking scratches) and add a lip in the front not sure of which one any ideas as too which? if any one knows of a good body shop in the bronx, nyc area please pm me i hope i could get this fixed for the meet on saturday which i doubt will happen as it is already tuesday ive called around and got some quotes but i need a shop that has workd on bmws and did superb work as im not trynna have a car with 2 diffrent tones of black lol BTW the connect. plate is the guys that hit me if you see him stay away lol
Attached Thumbnails My Newest Mod!-img_0318.jpg   My Newest Mod!-img_0319.jpg  
Old 04-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Contributors

Attached Thumbnails My Newest Mod!-img_0320.jpg   My Newest Mod!-img_0317.jpg  
Old 04-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

What a jerk. GL on the repairs Mike.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Contributors

That sucks
Old 04-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

if you gave the police his plate.. hopefully they will find him.. hes in a different jurisdiction/state for that matter.. if hes even legal being that he ran.. dayum that sucks.. dont worry, just go to the meet.. have fun.. dont let his retarded driving skills piss you off and miss out on fun.. hope it gets worked out fairly for ya.. Mel
Old 04-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mikeg3tsguap' post='853218' date='Apr 20 2009, 06:49 PM
Looks like its from my area, will keep my eyes wide open on the roads, If i find him
Old 04-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

That sucks mate! Hope you can get it sorted out by the meet but don't worry about it. Hope the cops can get him for you.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Originally Posted by mikeg3tsguap' post='853211' date='Apr 20 2009, 06:36 PM
long story short i was in autozone on fordahm rd so im buying some clay to clay my car for the meet on saturday and this fu**king guy decides to back up into me in his p.o.s saturn while i was parked not only that he told me hold on imma cop lemme get my info and after that he took off basically a hit and run i filed a police report hopefully they lock his ass up i will not put this thru my insurance because my deductible is 500 and to get them to waive it will be a hassle (trust me ive been thru it before) so i will fix it out of pocket i dont think i need a new bumper just some alignment of the bumper and paint while im at it i will paint my rear bumper (minor nyc parking scratches) and add a lip in the front not sure of which one any ideas as too which? if any one knows of a good body shop in the bronx, nyc area please pm me i hope i could get this fixed for the meet on saturday which i doubt will happen as it is already tuesday ive called around and got some quotes but i need a shop that has workd on bmws and did superb work as im not trynna have a car with 2 diffrent tones of black lol BTW the connect. plate is the guys that hit me if you see him stay away lol
Sorry to hear that did you get his plate? If not was he coming out of the autozone? Possibly if he was and he used a credit card maybe the police could get a list of names that ran credit carts in the autozone around the time of the hit/run and see if any show as being registered to a Saturn. Long shot but you never know. Also, check for any surveillance cameras at near by stores or interestections. You'd be surprised how many there are around and maybe they captured the car/plate. Good luck in getting the guy!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:42 PM
Members

Unfortunately getting a license plate will not make a difference. I was hit same way, chased the guy for a mile and a half while on the phone with the cops. Cops told to break off the chase. I even had a statement and phone number from a witness when I filed the police report - he followed us . Nothing was ever done...
Old 04-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Senior Members

I had a guy rear end me once in the fwy during rush hour - stop n go traffic. Anyway, i didn't move an inch when he hit me and i got out of the car and he was begging me to pls not call the cops since he didn't have "papers" (he was illegal) so i told him to take the next exit and park and he gave me cash right up front, $400 bucks for a noticeable scratch of about 12in in length. I had that car for sale (95' Prelude) so i didn't even bother to fix it ! LOL .
GL with your bumper dude and don't rush in fixing it - hope they get the guy.

Quick Reply: My Newest Mod!