E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My New look is AWESOME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stankyspanks
how are those kports on these ny streets?
They hold up pretty well. Ofcorse I'm at an advantage / disadvantage at the same time because my car is so low. But considering how bad NY streets are. They are very good. I would still like to get some kw's to compare thow. Thinking about selling these.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Contributors

Oh man, soon as I saw your 1st post on this thread I knew it was gonna happen. Then I go to page 3 and see the pic.

P.S. - Whoever put your front bumper on didn't do a good job. You have a gap on the left side near the light.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:21 AM
Senior Members

I dnt care for the e60 fender grilles, hell I'm not really a fan of fender grilles prd, butbit doesnt look bad @ all. Sorry ant your lip :thumbsdown:
Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

keston, u grew some brass balls? Lemme take a breaker bar at it and see if you're lying!
Old 07-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Members

My Ride: 94' 325i(sold), 01 530 spt (sold) 08 528i

Originally Posted by imperialtrini1
They hold up pretty well. Ofcorse I'm at an advantage / disadvantage at the same time because my car is so low. But considering how bad NY streets are. They are very good. I would still like to get some kw's to compare thow. Thinking about selling these.

hmm we need to keep in touch buddy. pm me
Old 07-07-2013, 10:35 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by imperialtrini1
Thanks for looking and all the great comments BUTTTTTT R.I.P my front lip!! Yes. Less than a week and she's gone. Lol. She left me when I was trying to get into my drive way last night! What a BI*+H! Lol. Lucky thing I have more than one Chick. Got another front lip in my Garage. But I'm not ready to put it back on yet. Gonna get some other things done first!

SOOOOO to make myself feel better, I decided to add another mod to the car. You loose one you win one. I grew the brass balls to take on the challenge below

Started it myself but went to a local body shop to use their tools to Smooth the circles out. Loving this one. Maybe more than my front lip. Lol. Only because I know I'm going to add it back. Hopefully I get the zeal to install my mirrors this week!

I love the custom fenders. Where did you get the cut out spec/ sheet? and where did you buy the fender vent from? Im looking to do this myself.. Thanks
Old 07-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Senior Members

love the look but come on as a ny resident you should of known that lip wasn't going to last. Im here in bk when I'm ready you think you could do my fenders for me Im scared to cut and make a mistake