E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My Eisenmann Order .. beware!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my story regarding the Eisenmann exhaust i ordered from eurosportdesign.com on March 31 2008. I am putting this for you guys so that you are aware of the tactics some of these online retailers use.

I was given 4 weeks for delivery from the date of purchase, which was approximately April 30th.

Nothing happened by the end of April so I contacted Eurosportdesign and he said:

"Sorry for the delay. We contacted Eisenmann and they expect the production batch that contains your order to be ready on the 21st (April). Then you should add about 7-10 or more days for the air-freight time and Ground shipping."

So 21st April came, nothing happened. I contacted eurosport again and this is what they said:

"Eisenmann is now saying the exhausts will arrive in the US on the 15th. Sorry for the inconvenience and delay, I wish there was something we could do to get these exhausts here quicker."

after a bit of emailing back n forth, i was told by eurosport to contact eisenmann directly or contact beastpower.

So i contacted the so called master dealer, beastpower.com. Guys stay away from this fella, he is a totaly scam. Here is what he said:

"Your exhaust is still in process, and is expected to leave Germany around the 8th of May. Please contact your dealer, as we were not the ones who sold it to you." (you can see from this reply they are pushing me back n forth between retailers)

So nothing happened on the 8th and i emailed this beastpower guy again, here is what he said:

"I am sorry for the delay, but Eisenmann will only have your exhaust ready around the 16th of May, and only then will it make its journey to the US."

AGAIN!

I thought i should email Eisenmann directly in Germany and see what happens, so the Eisenmann rep asked me my order number, which again i had to ask beastpower guy and his reply was:

"I am sorry, but Eisenmann will definitely not be providing any additional details to you. You will need to address this directly with your vendor, Eurosport Design."

So here I am with my $998 missing from my credit card for a product I was supposed to get and did not.

I am thinking about pulling my money out of the deal through Mastercard and open up a case with German Authorities if possible.

Any suggestions, welcome.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Members

Originally Posted by thefleet' post='577120' date='May 9 2008, 08:36 PM
Here is my story regarding the Eisenmann exhaust i ordered from eurosportdesign.com on March 31 2008. I am putting this for you guys so that you are aware of the tactics some of these online retailers use.

I was given 4 weeks for delivery from the date of purchase, which was approximately April 30th.

Nothing happened by the end of April so I contacted Eurosportdesign and he said:

"Sorry for the delay. We contacted Eisenmann and they expect the production batch that contains your order to be ready on the 21st (April). Then you should add about 7-10 or more days for the air-freight time and Ground shipping."

So 21st April came, nothing happened. I contacted eurosport again and this is what they said:

"Eisenmann is now saying the exhausts will arrive in the US on the 15th. Sorry for the inconvenience and delay, I wish there was something we could do to get these exhausts here quicker."

after a bit of emailing back n forth, i was told by eurosport to contact eisenmann directly or contact beastpower.

So i contacted the so called master dealer, beastpower.com. Guys stay away from this fella, he is a totaly scam. Here is what he said:

"Your exhaust is still in process, and is expected to leave Germany around the 8th of May. Please contact your dealer, as we were not the ones who sold it to you." (you can see from this reply they are pushing me back n forth between retailers)

So nothing happened on the 8th and i emailed this beastpower guy again, here is what he said:

"I am sorry for the delay, but Eisenmann will only have your exhaust ready around the 16th of May, and only then will it make its journey to the US."

AGAIN!

I thought i should email Eisenmann directly in Germany and see what happens, so the Eisenmann rep asked me my order number, which again i had to ask beastpower guy and his reply was:

"I am sorry, but Eisenmann will definitely not be providing any additional details to you. You will need to address this directly with your vendor, Eurosport Design."

So here I am with my $998 missing from my credit card for a product I was supposed to get and did not.

I am thinking about pulling my money out of the deal through Mastercard and open up a case with German Authorities if possible.

Pull out of the deal then buy direct from Eisenmann?
Old 05-09-2008, 04:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 DINAN 135 convertible

It definitely sounds like they are all trying to pass the buck and keep you going back and forth. At this point, however, I wouldn't back out of the deal or open any cases with any authorities. Your original delivery date was April 30. That means that they are currently only 9 or 10 days late. The most recent date they gave you is mid-May. I would give them at least 30 days after the original date (i.e., until the end of May) to come up with the exhaust.

Being in manufacturing, I know how backorders work (and how frequent they are), and it is not uncommon to have the original manufacturer running behind and backing everything up in the system.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:59 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

My honest opinion.......I would wait another week or two before doing anything. I would keep communication up with the person you bought it from and certainly expect the 15 or 16th to provide some movement.......But when you are dealing indirectly with a foreign company like this it is not unusual to have some delays. If they told you April 30th as the approximate time frame and it is only 1 week past it.........I would sit tight. I wouldn't jump to the "I'm getting scammed" conclusion just yet............Don't get me wrong, you could end up there, but I don't think the delay has been that excessive yet.

Take it for what it's worth.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 DINAN 135 convertible

Originally Posted by jbsapphire' post='577123' date='May 9 2008, 08:53 AM
Pull out of the deal then buy direct from Eisenmann?
If Eisenmann is the one holding everything up, however, he won't get it any quicker by buying from them. If they aren't making them right now for some reason, everyone is in a holding pattern (unless someone has them in inventory somewhere).
Old 05-09-2008, 05:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i SMG , Oriental Blue, Congiac Leather Interior, Nav., Park Assist, Logic 7, Sports Pkg, Cross drilled slotted rotors, ceramic pads, SS Brake lines, free flow air filter and a supercharger (coming soon)etc.....all the good stuff

Originally Posted by thefleet' post='577120' date='May 9 2008, 08:36 AM

AGAIN!

Pull out of the deal....Deffinitly, you will not see an exhaust or your money. I would call the credit card company, and claim they never processed the order and you want to cancell all money transactions adn you want a refund. Then let your sales rep run back and forth to the distributor, on why he lost his deal.

Good luck. Keep us posted
Old 05-09-2008, 05:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Sport Carbon Black Metallic/Cream Beige Manny tranny and other stuff Recently gone, but never forgotten: 2005 Ford Mustang GT (hence the name) Torch Red/Crimson Manny tranny and every option available for that year 2002 Chrysler 300M Special Brilliant Black/Light Taupe/Dark Slate Autostick and goo-gobs of neat features that I will sorely miss

Dump the "deal" and have the charges reversed.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 1esquire' post='577126' date='May 9 2008, 07:58 AM
It definitely sounds like they are all trying to pass the buck and keep you going back and forth. At this point, however, I wouldn't back out of the deal or open any cases with any authorities. Your original delivery date was April 30. That means that they are currently only 9 or 10 days late. The most recent date they gave you is mid-May. I would give them at least 30 days after the original date (i.e., until the end of May) to come up with the exhaust.

Being in manufacturing, I know how backorders work (and how frequent they are), and it is not uncommon to have the original manufacturer running behind and backing everything up in the system.
The only problem I see in this process is that, after 60 days I wont be able to pull money out via mastercard. So May 16th is the completion date and then they say add 10 days more for it to reach US and then providing me with a tracking number. So its sorta risky at this point.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

Originally Posted by thefleet' post='577132' date='May 9 2008, 09:03 AM
The only problem I see in this process is that, after 60 days I wont be able to pull money out via mastercard. So May 16th is the completion date and then they say add 10 days more for it to reach US and then providing me with a tracking number. So its sorta risky at this point.
Protect yourself. Maybe you can call the credit card company and explain to them what is happening. If they have something on record, it may help you after the 60 day mark, if you decide to wait.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Hyper_545i' post='577138' date='May 9 2008, 09:37 AM
Protect yourself. Maybe you can call the credit card company and explain to them what is happening. If they have something on record, it may help you after the 60 day mark, if you decide to wait.
I agree. If you give the credit card company details about what has been going on I'm sure they will protect you past the 60 day mark. Just make sure you have saved all of the emails you are talking about. Good luck!

Quick Reply: My Eisenmann Order .. beware!