E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My Budgeted Mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Coming alone well. I've never been a fan of the CF spoiler on lighter cars. I thought about doing it on my car but I just felt that there's too much contrast going on there and to me it looks rather cheap. On darker shaded cars like black or or blue it blends in a little better.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Members

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Nice! Looks great. I moved on from modding my E60 to my TL. Your thread has got me thinking though.....! Any sound clips of the exhaust?

What color LED signals did you get? I have the white led front blinkers and sidemarkers. Cheap mod that gets alot of attention . How old are you btw? Your mods are pretty much what I did....my budget sucks...I am student lol. Get some 3M scratch remover....looks like most of those scratches can be buffed out!
There are already tons of RPI exhaust sound clips online though... The real life sound is always kinda different though (in a good way).
I ordered the white LED turn signals, haven't received them yet.
Will look into those scratch removers although i don't think they'll work coz my scratch is paint chip-offs
Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Ragtop Steve
Nice One, i was contemplating the carbon roof wrap and seeing yours has made my mind up. It will go along nicely with the front carbon splitter and rear carbon twin exit defuser i am getting,,,,,,,,,,, You need to upgrade the angel eye bulbs to get ride of that yellow glow.

Any thing else planned then
Get it!!
Orion V2 in wishlist bro!!
Thanks

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Coming alone well. I've never been a fan of the CF spoiler on lighter cars. I thought about doing it on my car but I just felt that there's too much contrast going on there and to me it looks rather cheap. On darker shaded cars like black or or blue it blends in a little better.
Yea, I feel what you're talking about bradah...
I appreciate the honest input.
Your car is sick btw. KEEP IT!!
Old 12-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Actually, the white looks they're paint from whatever you hit. Those will come out. The ones that will stay are the deep scratches, literally the parts "your" paint came off. So most of the little ones near from half down will go I think.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Actually, the white looks they're paint from whatever you hit. Those will come out. The ones that will stay are the deep scratches, literally the parts "your" paint came off. So most of the little ones near from half down will go I think.
No bro, I already cleaned it with cleaning polish and looked at it very closely. The leftover are all "MY PAINT" came off... they're white somewhat due to sunlight!!
Old 12-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Members

Teaser pics of new shoes

My Budgeted Mods-img_1562.jpg
Old 12-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Senior Members

nice! more pics of the rims
Old 12-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Senior Members

looking good jayden good start on the mods, and glad you working with simon the genius you better have him set you up with orions, its sick!!! simon is legit his work is amazing
whats next HRE 943's???? lol!! hope you got it all fixed.. keep me posted buddy!!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great job! Nice set of mods you have done.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Members

Originally Posted by IndyRedBeast
nice! more pics of the rims
haha... I know you guys can't be satisfied with teaser LOL
Fine, here testing the look with my friend's car as I was in a wagon picking those wheels up from my refinishing shop.
My Budgeted Mods-img_1561.jpg

I'm loving the color of your ///M beast btw

Originally Posted by jg525i
looking good jayden good start on the mods, and glad you working with simon the genius you better have him set you up with orions, its sick!!! simon is legit his work is amazing
whats next HRE 943's???? lol!! hope you got it all fixed.. keep me posted buddy!!
Thanks bro, yea I got them refinished with gloss black lips and gunmetal centers... looking good... Will swing by LTBMW once my finals are over... Still deciding on tires as of right now.

Originally Posted by iamnatio
Great job! Nice set of mods you have done.
Thank you bradah, I appreciate it
Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

HRE FTW!! I cant wait to see you put them on you ride .. its gonna be SICK!

Quick Reply: My Budgeted Mods