5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods (https://5series.net/forums/e60-e61-parts-accessories-mods-22/)
-   -   Are my angel eyes supposed to look like this? (https://5series.net/forums/e60-e61-parts-accessories-mods-22/my-angel-eyes-supposed-look-like-104880/)

e60.teamegypt.4 10-04-2010 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So i finally got around to using a camera other than my phone to ask just wondering if its normal for the outer ring to be more like a greenish color...Attachment 112298

NguyenAzn 10-04-2010 04:07 PM

lool gotta be some wrong witht he bulb dude , check the bulb

Cwest 10-04-2010 04:10 PM

Mine used to look like that till i got Mtech V2 angel eyes and there aint no more green ring. Contact Brabus205AMG for the awsome angel eyes and your light needs.

e60.teamegypt.4 10-04-2010 04:47 PM

but on both sides?? and i just got these from Nerwyll in august so im not really wanting to spend another hundred bucks on angel eyes

nomis_nehc 10-04-2010 04:49 PM

Was the color not that in August?

e60.teamegypt.4 10-04-2010 04:55 PM

its always been that way ive just now gotten around to asking about it

v_therussian 10-04-2010 04:59 PM

I got the 5W AE's from John (brabus) and they do tend to look a little greenish in the reflections of my car in the cars ahead of me (yes, I check my car's reflections out EVERY chance I get LOL ). But when I look at them, they look white-white-white, like KKK (not PC? Sorry - I'm white, its ok :lol: ). But yeah, seriously, mine look white and show up slightly blueish in pics. I think this may be a sign that the bulbs are close to burning out or maybe just a defective set. Are they both "green" like that?

BTW what kind of AE's are you using?

e60.teamegypt.4 10-04-2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by v_therussian (Post 1248950)
I got the 5W AE's from John (brabus) and they do tend to look a little greenish in the reflections of my car in the cars ahead of me (yes, I check my car's reflections out EVERY chance I get LOL ). But when I look at them, they look white-white-white, like KKK (not PC? Sorry - I'm white, its ok :lol: ). But yeah, seriously, mine look white and show up slightly blueish in pics. I think this may be a sign that the bulbs are close to burning out or maybe just a defective set. Are they both "green" like that?

BTW what kind of AE's are you using?

lol same here i always check my reflection, and both of the outer rings are greenish and both the inner rings are white (in pics and in person). at first i thought it might have just been my eyes or that only i would notice it cause i look at them 24/7 but just recently i was showing them to a friend who hadnt seen them and he asked if they were multicolored... :huh: and they are from trinity

v_therussian 10-04-2010 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by e60.teamegypt.4 (Post 1248959)
they are from trinity

ha! There's your problem right there hahaha - next time use John (member brabusw209amg).

But in all seriousness, I don't think this is the correct color - try to contact the seller and see if he wants to maybe give you any type of input on this. I personally would definitely speak to them and see about a replacement. Or even if they at least tell you "this is normal" - that's already a step in the right direction.

AC525 10-04-2010 05:21 PM

Was told that due to the colour of the reflector to the outer rings it will cause greenish colour as in my set as well...